What are you reading...?

himemiya1650

Jan 16, 2010
Crowdsourcing by Jeff Howe and Wikinomics by Dan Tapscott.

I'm not that good at reading stories I have poor imagination that way.

Denizen

Jan 29, 2010
Counterstrike will always be awesome (there is a reason why ppl still play a 10 year old game and buy it etc.) and so is reading. For me, I read philosophical reads such as The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall.

BluenetteDiviner

Mar 17, 2010
Demonata series by Darren Shan. Bought them ages ago but never got around to reading them, recently started and now obsessed :D

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
Well, I've read everything on both my bookshelves two or three times (no joke), so I was hungry for new content.
I am currently reading Contact (yes, the book the movie is based off of)

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
At the moment i'm not reading anything but I just finished The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. I'm trying to find a copy of Dune but my local library doesn't have a copy.

dochmbi

Sep 15, 2008
Plato, The Republic. It sucks because I completely disagree with it, but I have to read and study it in order to get to university (philosophy).

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
AccursedTheory said:
Your post (Ha. Ha. Ha.)

Actually, I'm reading Warhammer 40K novels. Grand literature? No. Fun? Hell yes.
I'm almost done with Gunheads, and am going to start on the Omnibus Vol. 1, Cadian Blood is easily my favorite out of the one's I've read...

Ender0Speaker

Apr 26, 2009
Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan.

Haven't read much of it yet, but I've read a few other Sagan books and I'm really looking forward to getting into it.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Jark212 said:
AccursedTheory said:
Your post (Ha. Ha. Ha.)

Actually, I'm reading Warhammer 40K novels. Grand literature? No. Fun? Hell yes.
I'm almost done with Gunheads, and am going to start on the Omnibus Vol. 1, Cadian Blood is easily my favorite out of the one's I've read...
Dan Abnetts stuff is the best, though I'm going through the Hero of the Imperium series now.

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
Currently reading A Clash of Kings from the Song of Ice and Fire series. So far I'm loving the series. Although I am only 2 books in.

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
I just finished rereading Summer Knight by Jim Butcher and Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Currently I'm somewhere in The Sign of the Four(A Sherlock Holmes book) but I stopped reading it for a while and lost my page

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
The Assassin by Rachel Butler and some others

I can read mutple books at one time that i'am proud of

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
How would you move mount Fuji? It's a great book about the culture of the Microsoft interview questions, how they came to be, how to answer and a lot of actual questions to work on.

Teddy Roosevelt

Nov 11, 2009
I'm currently reading Debt of Honor, by Tom Clancy. I recently finished reading Red Storm Rising, before which I read Rainbow Six, all by Tom Clancy.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Joe Abercrombie again. I've actually ordered the new released Elder Scrolls novel, should be interesting.

Warped Pixel

Aug 4, 2009
Ok many books I've been putting up and down I'll name them all I guess. One is the final book in Orson Scott Card's ender quartet Children of the Mind a wonderously scifi book *tho slightly silly at times*. The newest Artemis Fowl book The time paradox but will prolly not finish it for monthes as the opening chapters made me go wtf. Ok getting a bit wordy I am almost done with Halo: first strike. Not too deep of a book but as the 40k dude said fun to read. Sorta reading world war Z. Got Band of Brothers on the back burner.