What are you top 5 least fav games of all time?

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Hello, so my friends where we always talk about GOTY and best this. but lets talk about most disliked games we have played in history. please friends, this thread is based on personal opinion so i hope all my friends will respect each other opinion.

so let me start.

5. Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus

While I disliked new order but this game manage to make it worse. its lengthy prologue about childhood BJ and his abusive father really turn me off. plus the opening wheelchair scene was so terrible and story is really bad yet it feel like heavily story driven. cutscene donot make good story. good writing does. then its level design is pure horrible. i can say only good thing that it has nice shooting when its in gameplay. better than new order. but everything else is terrible. seriously new order and new colossus are some of the worst shooter i have ever played. even old blood was not that bad. its kinda sad how amazing RTCW was and how this franchise has fallen.

4. Bioshock infinite

When i said its worst AAA FPS ever made. means its most highly rated but worst of them. the gamespot alternate review also told us why it suck. like every game it has one good thing that is nice setting. but gameplay is so bad. the shooting is absolute worst when this is why we play FPS. the levels are too damn scripted. its even more sad that its made by a legend ken levinne who made one of the best game ever made that was System Shock 2.

3. Deus Ex Invisible wars

The most dissappointing sequel ever released in the history of gaming. even warren spector believe game suck and it was their mistake. this was design for xbox in mind and is sequel to greatest game of all time. it basically rip everything from original deus ex that make great. even story and characters. as dissapointing as mankind divided is to HR. but it is still nowhear near as bad as invisible wars/

2. Prince of persia 2008

This is easily one of the worst game ever ever ever made. there is absolutely no redeeming factor here, there is no combat, just QTE, there no challenge as you cant fall down because eliza save you always. this is also the most casual game ever made. all you do is collecting some points, unlock area and over and over again. plain horrible.

1. Tomb Raider Reboot/ROTR

TR reboot and ROTR are literally worst games i have ever played in history. they are incredibly scripted, linear (ROTR is open but still useless), bad shooting, bad stealth, detective mode. plus lara croft is worst protagonist of all time. new tomb raider games are perfect example of how not to make a video game. its just that bad. it make uncharted feel like masterpiece in design.

so my friends, based on your personal opinion what are the 5 most disliked games you have ever played?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Says least favoritre game in the title, says this game is the worse game ever in the OP.

This is a proper list of worse games of all time:

Day One Garry's Incident.

Guise of the Wolf:

Deus Ex: The Fall, PC version:

The War Z:

And Bad Rats:

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
That's actually a hard question. Sure, I've played plenty of bad games, but my ire towards them passes quickly after I stop playing them, and I tend to just forget about them. But, least favorite games implies I should still have some strong negative feelings towards them.

At the top of my head, I can think of only two right now:

2) Sonic '06
A broken, buggy mess of a game. When I got this game I was younger and I'll admit still too naive and susceptible to hype, buying things at face value because they looked awesome or were part of a franchise I like. This game changed that. Sonic '06 tought me to do my homework and inform myself before a purchase. I made a mistake and I learned from it. That's positive, right? Seriously tho, fuck this game.

1) DOOM '16
I've played through it once over a weekend binge and I had a decent time doing so. It's certainly not the worst game, although not great either. And it ran buttery smooth at max settings. So why is it my least favorite game? Very simple ...

That weekend binge turned out to be the only time I managed to get the fucking thing running!

Every other time after that, the game plain refused to start. I went online looking for fixes. I've tried every single one of them to no avail. I messed around with settings, edited config files, tried reinstalling, various versions of the game and various driver versions, system restores and many more. I wiped the slate clean on my PC and did a full reinstall of everything. I tried every little trick I could think of. Everything. Nothing worked.

I have never failed to get a game running before. Ever. EVER!

BUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT CONTINUES TO DEFY ME!!!!!!!

And that is why it is my least favorite game of all time.

CritialGaming

Mar 25, 2015
This is an impossible question to answer correctly. Because why would you continue to play a game you hate?

I mean can you truly qualify a game that you turned off after ten minutes to be on this list? I don't know if I can agree with that.

Also:

Ride to Hell: Retribution
The Slaughtering Grounds
etc. etc.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Rage: I don?t generally buy into hype, but they touted this game as the second coming of Christ, a technological feat we?d not seen up to that point of the last generation, and what the delivered was an empty desert with two hub towns about a mile apart, a piss-poor, contrived story and dune buggy racing. DUNE BUGGY RACING. The fate of the remnants of humanity lie in your hands and we want you to race dune buggies to earn the tools you?ll need to meet your destiny. Literally, the ONLY thing good about that friggin? game were the graphics; every other aspect had been done better in myriad other games.

Rory McIlroy?s PGA Tour: Tiger Woods fell off amidst the scandal that?s haunted him for over a decade now, so EA took a couple years off from their yearly release, changed the face of their PGA Tour franchise and went with Rory Mcilroy. Rory McIlroy?s quintessential douchbaggy face aside, EA proved how big a piece of fat, lazy, shallow, cheap and downright petty SHIT they could be. I?m used to EA?s sports franchises stagnating despite yearly releases, but they managed to not only make a PGA Tour game significantly inferior to the TWO YEARS prior iteration, they managed to make a PGA Tour game worse than anything they?d made EVER. Literally, the games from the original Xbox/PS2 had more features and were more fun to play. They stripped out so much as to be laughable: character creation was a joke, took out WPGA golfers, bare-bones online gameplay options, no country clubs, etc. Seriously, the entirety of the game was a beta at best. Easily the biggest waste of money I?ve ever spent on a game and that?s Including Titanfall which I paid full retail for then might have played for ten minutes.

Burnout Paradise: Burnout Revenge was a fucking BLAST to play, so when Paradise was announced as a sequel in an open world, I popped a stiffy with the force of an airbag deploying. But someone on the dev team must have said ?y?know how people love when you take everything that?s great about something and shit-can it? Yeah, let?s do that.? Burnout is NOT conducive to open world gameplay. When you?re driving at 140mph in a point-to-point race, checking your GPS is not something you can afford to be doing every 2 seconds, so races were often a frustrating chore which is kinda the opposite of what you want when races are kinda the central point of the whole game; go fig. Plus, they took out the fucking explosions which arguably is what made Revenge such a great game.

Halo 5: I was a huge Halo fan up until this travesty. Seriously, I?d have felt less betrayed had I walked in on my girlfriend being spit-roasted by my two best friends while my dad ran a webcam streaming the feed to all my ex-girlfriends. Fuck Halo 5.

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Chimpzy said:
That's actually a hard question. Sure, I've played plenty of bad games, but my ire towards them passes quickly after I stop playing them, and I tend to just forget about them. But, least favorite games implies I should still have some strong negative feelings towards them.

At the top of my head, I can think of only two right now:

2) Sonic '06
A broken, buggy mess of a game. When I got this game I was younger and I'll admit still too naive and susceptible to hype, buying things at face value because they looked awesome or were part of a franchise I like. This game changed that. Sonic '06 tought me to do my homework and inform myself before a purchase. I made a mistake and I learned from it. That's positive, right? Seriously tho, fuck this game.

1) DOOM '16
I've played through it once over a weekend binge and I had a decent time doing so. It's certainly not the worst game, although not great either. And it ran buttery smooth at max settings. So why is it my least favorite game? Very simple ...

That weekend binge turned out to be the only time I managed to get the fucking thing running!

Every other time after that, the game plain refused to start. I went online looking for fixes. I've tried every single one of them to no avail. I messed around with settings, edited config files, tried reinstalling, various versions of the game and various driver versions, system restores and many more. I wiped the slate clean on my PC and did a full reinstall of everything. I tried every little trick I could think of. Everything. Nothing worked.

I have never failed to get a game running before. Ever. EVER!

BUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT CONTINUES TO DEFY ME!!!!!!!

And that is why it is my least favorite game of all time.
Sooo...how did you end up getting it to run at all? I take it the process wasn?t repeatable? Was it the Steam version or another?

CritialGaming

Mar 25, 2015
Xprimentyl said:
Rage: I don?t generally buy into hype, but they touted this game as the second coming of Christ, a technological feat we?d not seen up to that point of the last generation, and what the delivered was an empty desert with two hub towns about a mile apart, a piss-poor, contrived story and dune buggy racing. DUNE BUGGY RACING. The fate of the remnants of humanity lie in your hands and we want you to race dune buggies to earn the tools you?ll need to meet your destiny. Literally, the ONLY thing good about that friggin? game were the graphics; every other aspect had been done better in myriad other games.
Aww dude, I liked Rage. Except the ending...the story...the racing...I mean I liked to shoot stuff in rage.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
hanselthecaretaker said:
Sooo...how did you end up getting it to run at all? I take it the process wasn?t repeatable? Was it the Steam version or another?
Steam version, yes. I have no idea why it ran without a hitch that weekend I could play the game. Near as I know, there was nothing different back then that I can't easily reproduce, which I've tried, but nothing. At one point I ran out of patience with my legal copy so I downloaded a pirated one. Maybe that would work. Nope.

I'm completely stumped and it really pisses me off. I've never, ever had this much trouble with a game in the quarter century I've been gaming on PC.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Wasteland 2. Its not the games fault. People have been making a fuss about choices and consequences and what are RPG elements. Particularly when comparing Fallout 3 and NV. This is the game that I realised that some people don't understand choice and consequences and that NV was little better than F3. Plus the story is boring with no interesting characters.

Dead Rising. Cannot understand the appeal.

GTA - cannot understand the appeal and wonder why the ruined a good game by going 3D. Why people buy this over way better games like Sleeping Dogs or Watch Dogs astounds me.

EDIT: Also Just Cause. What a waste

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
It would be super easy to fill out this list with Steam Greenlight crap I've seen Jim Sterling play, so I'm going to restrict myself to just games I've actually played.

1. Deus Ex: Invisible War - No other game could have possibly made the #1 spot for me. To this day I still love the original Deus Ex, and still make a point to play it again every so often. To this day I've never been quite as hyped for a game sequel as I was for Deus Ex: Invisible War, and it's always directly responsible for why I no longer get hyped for sequels to games I love. Invisible War, to me, has no redeeming qualities. The gunplay feels like a step down (and that's goddamn impressive, given how bad it is in the first game), universal ammunition was just dumb, the character models and animations are hilariously bad (THOSE EYES...), the zones are tiny and packed with load screens due to console limitations of the time, the UI is a mess, the skill system and augmentation system were combined and dumbed down, the story and writing are abysmal, and because of the tiny zones and simplified skills there aren't even decent alternative ways of approaching objectives. I played through this game once when it came out, and once a couple years ago when someone managed to convince me that it "wasn't THAT bad" - yes, yes it was that bad. Never again.

2. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel - Not to be confused with Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel, which I did actually enjoy. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel was a total mess. Released for consoles, it was kind of like a Fallout-themed action RPG, except the controls and combat were both terrible, the RPG elements were laughable, and the quirky dark charm of the franchise was nonexistant (replaced with excessive profanity, tits, and an out-of-place soundtrack with terrible licensed "metal"). When people complain about all the pop culture references in Fallout 2, the lack of RPG elements in Fallout Tactics, the lore inconsistencies of Fallout 3, the buggy gameplay of Fallout: New Vegas, and the voiced protagonist of Fallout 4... I just remember that not only could things be worse, they already have been worse.

3.) Perfect Dark: Zero - Perfect Dark on the N64 was the go-to multiplayer game for my friends and I. It had tons of guns with primary and secondary fire effects, some great maps, tons of customization options, AI bots that you could customize (and not just general difficulty or aesthetics, you could also modify their behavior patterns), Co-Op story mode, and an interesting Counter-Op story mode that I've never actually seen in any other game. Perfect Dark was fantastic, assuming you had the RAM upgrade for your N64. So after years of waiting, along comes Perfect Dark: Zero as a launch title of the X-Box 360. They somehow managed to make the shooting feel worse (in multiplayer most of the guns feel like they're firing spitballs), the maps are mostly bad, and the single player is just awful. The game still offers co-op, but counter-op is gone. This game felt like a rush-job, a generic shooter just trying to capitalize off of an established brand name.

4.) Diablo 3 - I absolutely loved Diablo and Diablo 2, and was quite looking forward to the third installment. When it launched it ended up being a bit of a let-down to me. The loot was mostly pointless thanks to the auction house, the real-money auction house was pretty scummy, the story was the typical current-day Blizzard cheese, the gameplay felt smooth enough - but the game lacked pretty much all depth and complexity. They complained about how everyone played cookie-cutter builds in D2... and proceeded to make everyone into cookie-cutter builds. What? I came back to play again after the expansion pack went live, and things have only gone downhill. Loot is more useful now that the auction-house is gone, but they've tipped the balance too far in the other direction. Now a single kill will reliably net you a big pile of legendaries (which stop feeling legendary real quick when you've already salvaged five of the same legendary item within the same session), many of them junk (red text item, Ancient, or GTFO). Gold is pretty much meaningless now that you can easily get hundreds of millions of gold per hour. Crafting is largely pointless. Your character build depends entirely upon what set armor you get (when a particular set boosts the damage of a single ability by 4000%, you're pretty much forced into using that ability if you want to push harder content). So the sets have effectively destroyed all pretense of wanting to avoid the cookie-cutter builds of D2. It's a polished game that feels good to play, but boy is it aggressively boring and tedious.

5.) Secret World: Legends - Speaking of aggressively tedious, Secret World: Legends! I played the original Secret World for a little while when it came out, and returned a few times to play its expansions, and I thought it was a pretty neat MMORPG. The investigation missions were amusing, the lack of levels and ability to become a master of everything on one character was pretty cool, its graphics and animations were alright for a game of its time, the music was pretty good, the writing and voice acting were fun (always great to see you, Jeffrey Combs!), and it actually had a pretty great community. Then last year they decided to rebrand it as an action RPG... by making the action worse and reducing almost all of its RPG elements. The graphics somehow got worse, the animations feel like alpha-build placeholders, the game penalizes you for trying to diversify your character - while also limiting you to just one character and charging you $10 if you want another slot - and the gear for your character is almost entirely centered around the dreaded Loot Box system. The community has been pretty much destroyed, too. From what I can tell, around half of the playerbase from prior to the relaunch is now gone, and the ones that remain do nothing but bicker about whether the game got better or worse, with the majority seeming to fall on worse. The lowbie zones are ghost towns, so its clearly not taking in new players. Not sure why they decided to go this direction, but if they don't make drastic changes, I don't see it surviving much longer.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
CritialGaming said:
Xprimentyl said:
Aww dude, I liked Rage. Except the ending...the story...the racing...I mean I liked to shoot stuff in rage.
I can name dozens of games I ?liked to shoot stuff in? that weren?t complete and utter shit-wastes of time in every other respect. When Rage ended, it really lived up to its name; I was furious. It was less an ?ending? a more ?the moment id?s shareholders yanked that half-finished polished turd out of their hands and flung it on store shelves like so much monkey shit.?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
That one game you really like that makes you happy, fuck that game. Its terrible and you should feel bad for liking it since you have no taste. Fuck that game.

Phoenixmgs_v1legacy

Muse of Fate
Sep 1, 2010
3) Rockstar open world game (GTA/RDR)
The gameplay doesn't merit the open worlds of these games. When every mission just makes me travel to Point B to kill a bunch of spawned enemies, what's the point? Not only am I wasting time having to travel to the actual content, the content itself is piss-poor, and there's no reason for the game to have an open world if every mission could just exist in a linear level. Rockstar's shooting mechanics are horrible along with the AI. The enemies really have no AI, they just all know where the player is at all times so you can't have the type of dynamic moments and situations that can occur in a FarCry or a Watch Dogs because in a Rockstar game you're literally just playing a shooting gallery. Last time I tried a Rockstar game was RDR and I quit that game when I got to Mexico because I heard that was the boring section and nothing up to that point had been fun.

The writing in Rockstar games is also horrid because Dan Houser thinks he's a legitimate good writer. He's worse than Kojima when it comes to telling instead of showing like that torture scene in GTA5 or how RDR opens on a train with NPCs talking about politics. Then you meet the farther of the chick that saved you in the beginning of RDR to have their first conversation be about politics. Yes, I can understand themes just fine, I don't need them repeated to me ad nauseam. Characters spouting exposition are bad enough but characters just there to tell the audience your ever-so-important themes and messages are the worst.

trunkage said:
GTA - cannot understand the appeal and wonder why the ruined a good game by going 3D. Why people buy this over way better games like Sleeping Dogs or Watch Dogs astounds me.
Ubisoft: The Game gets shit on so much when at least those games utilize their open worlds to a decent degree. Is there even anything in Rockstar's world that's even on par with something as simple as getting wildlife to attack enemies at outposts in FarCry? Mark Brown's latest video on Systemic Games [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnpAAX9CkIc] highlights exactly why Rockstar is actually the bottom of the barrel when it comes to creating open worlds.

2) Danganronpa
This is a game / visual novel that obviously hinges completely on writing and the writing is just the worst. Every character is just a boring bland cliche based off extremely overused tropes. For example, there's a male gamer character that likes 2D so much that he prefers 2D women to 3D women, it's just insufferable. None of is played for jokes nor do any of the characters receive any character development. Even the wacky murder bear's shtick gets old rather fast. And when you finally get to the reveal of the villain (after 30+ hours), even that is piss-poor because the villain goes on monologue-ing for at least an hour and their motivations and plan don't even make sense and contradict each other.

The game also does so many annoying things. The number of dialog boxes that are just "..." is so fucking annoying. Then, the game forces you to literally talk to these characters that are horribly annoying. For example, I'll search the whole room and get all the clues I can but I can't leave the room (as the game tells me I haven't found everything yet and can't leave) because I need to talk to this dumbass character standing in front of me. Even the murder puzzles are joke easy for the most part. I get told at least 10 times that this chicken coup has 5 chickens in it so obviously the murder is going to happen here and there's not going to be 5 chickens anymore. Can't I figure out anything on my own? And oh god, those horrible mini-games are the worst. And the amount of time this game replays scenes and dialogs is so annoying, it'll replay a scene that just fucking happened 5 minutes ago; yeah, I remember that, it just fucking happened.

And the whole freaking setup of high school kids killing each other isn't anything shocking or new, it's basically a genre in Japan at this point.

The Honest Trailer [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtPjABVsdSE] nailed it (that I just watched after finishing the game)...
"Please don't make me play Hatsune Miku."

1) Max Payne 3
MP3 is literally the worst game I ever played. I hated the story, characters, gameplay, Kane & Lynch-esque visuals, etc. The writing is overly pretentious (a term I very rarely use) because you can tell Dan Houser thinks he's a good writer and thinks every line is "deep" sorta like most of the dialogue from Batman v Superman. Then, there's just twists to do a fucking twist because twists are so brilliant!!! The actual bad guys change once or twice over the course of the game, and you couldn't care less about any of them. Then, IIRC, Max's right hand man even betrays Max and then is back on Max's side. It's all so very stupid and pointless.

The gameplay isn't very good at all, it's a clunky TPS with bullet-time. Cover and movement is clunkier than an Uncharted game. The control scheme for the controller is horribly thought out; you have to stop moving to switch shoulders, you have to bring up a radial dial to switch weapons. There's just something with movement and aiming that feels off in every Rockstar game, there's a reason why all of them default to some sorta auto-aim system. There's so many times you're basically in the open with guys at your 3,12,9 and moving isn't encouraged at all.

Oh, and one last piece of bullshit is having a grenade launcher that Max puts down in a cutscene and you have a fancy pistol for the next gunfight. Fuck Max Payne 3...

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Alright, without doubt worse games than these exist, but I'll nominate:

5) Metroid Prime: Hunters

4) Armorines: Project SWARM

3) Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

2) Body Harvest

1) Bart vs. the Space Mutants

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
Hawki said:
2) Body Harvest
Heh... back when that game was new, I loved it. Played the hell out of it.

Went back and played it with a roommate while I was at college back in 2008, and we really couldn't get into it. The framerate and controls are awful, and God help you if you ever so much as dunk a toe into a pool of water, 'cuz Rockstar.

And yet, despite knowing it's kinda garbage, I still can't help but love it. Yay nostalgia.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Hawki said:
Alright, without doubt worse games than these exist, but I'll nominate:

5) Metroid Prime: Hunters

4) Armorines: Project SWARM

3) Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

2) Body Harvest

1) Bart vs. the Space Mutants
2 of those games I feel completely fits the whole "Least Fav" game because Metroid Prime Hunters and BF2: Modern Combat without a doubt is the lesser compared to the bigger games. But does not make them WORSE games like Guise of the Wolf.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Tuesday Night Fever said:
Hawki said:
2) Body Harvest
Heh... back when that game was new, I loved it. Played the hell out of it.

Went back and played it with a roommate while I was at college back in 2008, and we really couldn't get into it. The framerate and controls are awful, and God help you if you ever so much as dunk a toe into a pool of water, 'cuz Rockstar.

And yet, despite knowing it's kinda garbage, I still can't help but love it. Yay nostalgia.
Played it at a friend's house back in the day. Couldn't figure out how to run. Might not be the game's fault, but I can only go by memory.

Samtemdo8 said:
2 of those games I feel completely fits the whole "Least Fav" game because Metroid Prime Hunters and BF2: Modern Combat without a doubt is the lesser compared to the bigger games. But does not make them WORSE games like Guise of the Wolf.
Hence why I said worse games than the ones I listed almost certainly exist.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Worgen said:
That one game you really like that makes you happy, fuck that game. Its terrible and you should feel bad for liking it since you have no taste. Fuck that game.
How did you know?

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
least favourite hmmm hard to say but I have a top 2 :-

2) Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - No game has made me rage so hard in my life those snow levels can just go to hell. Overall not a bad game and one that for the time looked real nice but I absolutely hate it. If I want to make myself angry for some reason I just think of this game even though I havent played it for over 20 years.

1) Soul Calibur Lost Swords - damn what an absolute disgusting game. It barely functioned for quite a while after launch and when it did you wished it did not. It was terrible in inception and execution of its ideas a lazy cash grab that traded on the goodwill of its legacy. Ive never been as disgusted by a game as I was with this although I have played worse games god knows what they were but some on the C64 didnt even work.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Lightweights. The lot of you.

5: Guts of Steel
What symbolizes for me the epitome of PC gaming shovelware. Wouldn't run for shit even on systme requirements. Never got out of a slideshow, and from little I could gleam from what little I could play, it's an incompetent me-too Doom/Rise of the Triad cash in.

4: Xenophage
Okay, I ain't big in the fighting game community (from what I've seen it's ruled by a man who runs his channel like a North Korean dictatorship), and only did some minor hustling from time to time at an arcade machine for short bursts, but I feel qualified to say that this one is an insult to tournament fighters. From a dizzying camera to two characters that LITERALLY CANNOT BLOCK BLOWS...

3: Devo The Adventures of the Smart Patrol
I like Devo. No, cancel that, I friggin slobber inducing love Devo. Sounds so eccentric and lovely in combination that I'm shocked the music industry didn't kill it at birth. A game centered around them, written my Mark Mothersbaugh himself and even referencing my favorite Devo album ("Smart Patrol" was a song on "Duty Now For The Future")? I'm fucking in!

Then I played it.

The technical issues were bad enough, but part of the content of the game. Well, folks, I can't eat chocolate pudding ever again...

2: Raid 2027

I hoped for at least a competent NARC clone, what I got was an incoherent and painful to control blashphemy against the NES. There's a reason that even at their worst, the Nintendo Seal of Quality meant something.

1: Plumbers Dont' Wear Ties

Even the worst games only fail on one or two levels. This one failed at all of them, not just in visual presentation, not just in lack of control, not just in bad writing, but in content that was somehow both misogynistic AND misandrist at the same time.