What are you waiting for??

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
What ARE you waiting for?
with so many great games comming up I thought it would be nice to have people list their top 5. and of course tell the rest of us good reasons why their choice are the superior.
gamers and gameretts let the debate begin.

mine:
1:Star wars: Old republic
2:Fallout new vegas
3: portal 2
4: Fable 3
5: half-life 2 ep3 (whenever it comes)

I look most forward to SWTOR simply because I think it will be a revelution on the MMOG genre and it looks so incredible awesome. realese date set for spring 2011 I cna hardly wait!

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Waiting to get a response on my many job applications so I can get money to buy games.

Christ my town is dead :<

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I am only waiting for Fallout: New Vegas.
And even then, I'm not sure if I'm going to get it. My gaming year is pretty sorted for me this year with the purchases of FF XIII, Metro 2033, Bioshock 2 and the original Bioshock.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Mechwarrior
War for Cybertron
Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
The Last Guardian

That's it.

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
Shockolate said:
Waiting to get a response on my many job applications so I can get money to buy games.

Christ my town is dead :<
This....

But once I get money, i might buy Mass Effect 2 (I have yet to play it)

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
I'm not waiting for anyting anymore, I got Pokemon SS and God of War III, I'm good for awhile

I find that if you wait for the big new thing over and over, you can miss out on the good things, and you also let life pass you buy. This is why I'm going back and playing all my currently owned games over again, to play in the now and here, not the future. I'll still buy new games when I get a little money and I won't say I'm not excited for certain games (FO:NV is the only thing I'm really excited about), but I'm not going to hold my breath like I did for GoWIII and just wait for it to go on clearance. Plus I can rent shit from work so I don't need to pay $60 for something I can rent for free eventually or buy for $20 or less after I've finished the other games I have...saves me $40 that can be spent on 2 other games ^^

Though SWTOR does look awesome, but I'm going to be too poor for the online subscription I'm sure they'll charge >n<

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Red Steel 2 (out tomorrow)
No More Heroes 2
Sin & Punishment 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid:Other M

There are other games I'm looking forward to on 360 but these are my main ones

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
Firstly, my paycheck...

Then I guess portal 2 and HL Episode 3 (I think they're coming out together like orange box, but I can be wrong)

If I have enough money after I feed myself and pay the devil also known as Michael the landlord, I'd probably look into New Vegas.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Starcraft 2.
Considering Starcraft is my favorite game ever, I'm really, really excited.

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
Star Wars: The Old republic
Halo: Reach
Brink
Fallout New Vegas
Elder Scrolls V
Portal 2