What are you wearing?

Anja Bech

Mar 20, 2013
Fluffy black and white striped kitten onesie that my sister got me for Christmas. The zipper has a bell attached so everyone can here where I am whenever I move...

I love it! <3

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Fuckin' fuzzy pajama pants is what.

And an Achievement Hunter shirt and my purple dressing gown, not shown in the pic.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
A 15 year old tee with massive holes in it and old track bottoms. I.e. my pyjamas. #Sexy

The Squid King

Jan 19, 2014
A semi-formal black jacket, a black T-Shirt, black socks, black pants, and black shoes. I look dressed for a funeral but this is standard clothing for me :p

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011

Nothing at all.... [sub]Nothing at all....[/sub] [sub][sub]Nothing at all....[/sub][/sub] [sub][sub][sub]Nothing at all....[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Animal Crossing tshirt (a promo advert for KK Slider playing at the Roost Cafe), dark blue jeans, Simpsons Christmas boxer briefs, JCB socks and an air of happiness.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Black t-shirt, boxer briefs, and white socks. Cause it's warm and I'll wear what I damn well please at home.

Know what? I'm taking off the fucking t-shirt. Let's go crazy.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Dr. Marten's boots (Black)
Jeans of unknown make (Blue)
Leather Belt (Black)
T-Shirt (White)
Dickies Work Shirt, Unbuttoned (Black)
Cotton Ivy Cap (Black)

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Right now, it's boxers. Also white sport socks. And slippers. Oh, and a pair of denim jeans. And finally, a stripy lightweight jumper. In about five minutes though, it will be just the boxers, as it's about 10.30pm here in Blighty and I'll shortly be getting ready for bed, albeit not actually sleeping until maybe 2am due to Netflix and Xmas break from work...

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Jeans, a Captain America hoodie and a Mt. Hardware jacket

Up in the Delaware/Philly area and it's pretty cold so yeah

I also got the hoodie BEFORE Marvel got all movie-happy so I'm not some kind of blind follower ;3

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
Black Khakis, purpilish red t-shirt with left side pocket, glasses. Oh and boxers. But no socks. I don't give a damn how cold it is, I like being barefoot.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
A Finntroll shirt and some gym shorts. Actually, that's pretty indicative of my wardrobe as a whole.

Mr.Mage

Dec 18, 2014
Hmm strange topic but ill play along.
Just generic jumper, shirt and jeans so the people know I have style. (I wish)
Also people keep saying a mop on my head, don't ask me how it got I there.

NoX 9

I Want A Hug!
Jul 2, 2014
A grey boatneck sweather that is supposed to show my shoulders but keep sliding up to cover them when I shake my fists angrily at stupid people on the internet, blue jeans and black socks.

MysticSlayer said:
A grey shirt with a skull on it. I also have blue jeans. Basically, I'm really boring.
No damn you, grey top with blue jeans is the ULTIMATE COMBINATION! We are COOL, you hear?!

---

I can't believe I just read several pages of people describing what they are wearing like the least sexy £5 a minute phonecall ever. I also can't believe how many fewer videogame-related shirts I must own compared to the average Escapist(ist?).

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Right now; a black Konami Code T-shirt, pajama-pants (black with skulls that could possibly glow in the dark), black socks and boxers...no idea what the pattern on the boxers may be despite putting them on recently.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
At this exact moment, I am wearing a Green T-shirt with a 1up Shroom on it that says "Get A Life." a pair of dark green plaid boxers, some comfortable jeans, and a great big smile.

Oh, and my glasses if we're counting those.