Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Guffe said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Boxer briefs. I just woke up.
I'm wearing boxers too!!
Boxerbuddies :D
But I am going to bed now, not waking up :p
I just read this and I'm back to wearing boxers because I just got out of the shower.
Our underpants must have some sort of psychic link.

Mar 31, 2011
Even though I'm rather young, I view myself as a man and I like to dress the part. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pretty stylish sort of fellow. Today I went more casual then usual, I am wearing blue jeans, black leather jacket, thick white green striped cotton work shirt, black/grey argyle sweater vest, black belt, black socks, and a pair of black bluchers. My under-layer consists of a white v-neck undershirt, boxer-briefs, and thermals because it's cold. In case you're wondering what my "usual" is, it British tan khakis, a green sport shirt, a green or tan cardigan, a tan general-purpose jacket (At least I think that's what it's called. It's one of those jackets that are like raincoats, same material and removable insulating lining, but in jacket form.) that's frequently swapped out for a tweed or corduroy blazer, and a pair of brown or cordovan loafers.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Brand new shirt I got today, only it's covered with shellfish offal from a particularly delicious birthday bash.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Naked! Cause I have my own place and no kids. Just so you know I'm extremely attractive, so you're welcome.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
A Festivus T-shirt and a pair of jeans. My jeans are extremely loose-fitting, to the point where I need to wear a belt when I go out, partly because finding jeans in my size is hell because I'm really thin for my height and partly because they are specifically loose-fitting jeans because I can't wear anything smaller without feeling highly constrained and uncomfortable. My shirt is also a size or so too big for me, with the sleeves reaching all the way down to my elbows, for the same reason as the jeans being loose. I am also wearing Batman pyjama pants under my jeans, as well as my glasses, headphones and a hair tie to keep my hair in a ponytail and out of my face.

I kinda wish I was wearing my sweater (which feels way too small due to being the "right" size for me) and a pair of socks or slippers or something. It's freezing in here...

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Boxer briefs, a black tee shirt, short socks, and 8 self adhesive electrode pads...

Apr 25, 2009
A/S/L ARE U A GRIL?

Black jeans, black socks, black flat shoes, plain light grey slightly-too-large t-shirt.

Minimalism, boiii. I'm like the stock default model that you get when you go to character creation.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
A warm, inviting second skin i call a House coat, thin flannel pajamas anointed with a loud bright tartan, and a faded brown, torn up old tear shirt.
It's late, I should be in bed right now.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
Guffe said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
I'm wearing boxers too!!
I just read this and I'm back to wearing boxers because I just got out of the shower.
HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Just woke up and opened up the computer whilst making breakfast, guess what I'm wearing!
BOXERS!! :D

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Guffe said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Guffe said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
I'm wearing boxers too!!
HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Just woke up and opened up the computer whilst making breakfast, guess what I'm wearing!
BOXERS!! :D
Truly there was never a story more full of whimsy than the story of us.

Vuxul

Europony
Dec 7, 2010
The same thing i always wear, black hoodie over a t-shirt with dark blue jeans.

Souther Thorn

Apr 5, 2013
Blazer, military cut sweater, striped button down, dickies work pants, boots.
Doorstaff on the graveyard shift FTW.

Dagda Mor

Jun 23, 2011
LSU athletic shorts and a Buddha T-shirt that's one size too big. Comfortable attire for the unemployed layabout.

V4Viewtiful

Feb 12, 2014
mysecondlife said:

Nothing at all.... [sub]Nothing at all....[/sub] [sub][sub]Nothing at all....[/sub][/sub] [sub][sub][sub]Nothing at all....[/sub][/sub][/sub]
You got that wrong, it's supposed to get loader on repeat! :p