what are you wearing?

rmb1983

I am the storm.
Mar 29, 2011
darthotaku said:
so what are you wearing escapists?
I could make several responses revolving around innuendo to this, but I'll bite my tongue.

It's 4:43AM, for me. Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man pajama pants and a hoodie. Also, my hands seem to be wearing a PS3 controller because Port Anderson III on Commando mode can go straight to hell.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
darthotaku said:
I have waited for two weeks to reply to this thread. I have waited because I wanted to say this in all honesty.

Right now, posting this, I am in bed and I am completely naked.

You don't need to know why I have my laptop in bed. Just know that, even though I saw this thread, and even though I've been on the Forums while sitting around the living room in my bra and panties, I waited until this moment because I wanted you, members of the Escapist, to know that I was bare-ass naked.

Thank you and good night.
And we, members of the Escapist, fully appreciate that information.

Thank you and good night.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Black Thirt, Cargo Shorts, Boxers...
Same as always 0.o

On that note it's currently 6C (estimate) in my room... my fingers and nose are cold :/

deshorty

Dec 30, 2010
shorts and a t-shirt. Also cat hair. Stupid summer and stupid cat like to mess up all my clothes for no apparent reason.

rmb1983

I am the storm.
Mar 29, 2011
deshorty said:
shorts and a t-shirt. Also cat hair. Stupid summer and stupid cat like to mess up all my clothes for no apparent reason.
This is precisely why everyone claims pet owners and their pets look alike. We're always wearing their damned fur.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Between light and medium blue boot cut jeans, a light green t-shirt, black combat boots, my girlfriend's hair tie on my wrist, and a dark gray dress shirt.