what are you wearing?

VincentR

Apr 17, 2011
Danner TFX Rough-out GTX Desert Combat boots, Iron Maiden Shirt, $10 watch, cargo pants, and two socks.

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
brown, stripey fleecey-hoddie thing...
annoying cream shirt that drapes off my pecs in this horrid floaty way (may as well be a dress :/)
and white socks...

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Charcoal colored sport coat/slacks, a thin leather black belt with a 'nickle finished' buckle, a light gray shirt, a black/white striped tie. Black leather shoes and socks.
and a leather shoulder harness with nothing in the holster.
I'm off work in an hour. Woo.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
underpants. nothing else. what? i'm alone. i just really hate when someone rings the doorbell and i am forced to speed dress.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Ashcrexl said:
underpants. nothing else. what? i'm alone. i just really hate when someone rings the doorbell and i am forced to speed dress.
I am currently speed dressed because someone recently rang the doorbell

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Ashcrexl said:
Nobody forcing you to answer the door fully clothed...

Also... black stuka pants, black boxer, black socks, and a hair elastic. Black.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Black jeans(too lazy to check brand), Bruce lee "way of the Dragon" T-shirt, one long and one short sock, and blue boxer briefs BECAUSE THEYRE COMFTY!!!

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
Well I can tell you what i'm not wearing, pants!

I am wearing underwear with an oversized t-shirt though.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Yellow t-shirt with a picture of a fish on it, greenish shorts, black underwear and a watch if that counts.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
My work clothes. Black jeans, black t shirt, my engagement ring, black underwear and my spark of defiance - bright pink rainbow runners!

Because it's after work, the shirt is filthy. I'ma going to get changed now...

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
darthotaku said:
I have waited for two weeks to reply to this thread. I have waited because I wanted to say this in all honesty.

Right now, posting this, I am in bed and I am completely naked.

You don't need to know why I have my laptop in bed. Just know that, even though I saw this thread, and even though I've been on the Forums while sitting around the living room in my bra and panties, I waited until this moment because I wanted you, members of the Escapist, to know that I was bare-ass naked.

Thank you and good night.