What are your tagged skills in real life?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am a Biochemist by trade (and my strongest suit is biological inorganic chemistry), so I would say that my skills are:

Science, Mathematics and comprehension.

I think I would be better suited as a support character who relays information as opposed to a frontline fighter.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Gonna go with:
Comprension (I'm an English and Sociology student, so I guess I kinda need it)
Athletics (Gym two or three times a week)
Survival (I'm twenty years old and my mates and I still host the regular camping trips we started at thirteen. . . And I watch Bear Grylls religiously xD)

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
Language, comprehension and speech, probably...
I spent my whole childhood thinking I was a science type of guy... till the day I started law school and found this entire other side of life.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Art, Comprehension and Language.

I'd put all my points into those three, if I had any IRL...

I'm quite good in those three fields, even if I wish I knew more languages.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Wow, I've got nothing, I'm not good at any of that stuff.
If I had to give me anything I would say Endurance, because I seem to be pretty good at taking physical pain and I can also go for a week without food and sleep, sure I was not really fine when that happened but I'm fairly sure not everyone can keep walking when they are really tired, hungry and having hallucinations, I don't put this on survival though because I didn't do anything that would help me survive, I just kept walking and walking, no looking for food or building a shelter.
Other than that I guess maybe luck because well I somehow get out of trouble even when it really seems like I'm screwed, and since I don't really have anything else going for me, maybe Will/Spirit because well I don't give up and just keep going, if I had another thing maybe a little charisma from my good looks but that doesn't help that much when you are horrible at talking.

[sub]I was originally going to choose comprehension, but now that I think about it I do seem to take a while to get things so really, no[/sub]

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
Comprehension since if I do not know what is going on I will be doomed. but besides that I am pretty average in most areas.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Speech/Comprehension/Weapons

one that almost made it in was survival, but I guess that's a bit secondary for me. I am good at it though.

Speech and Comprehension because I'm a writer, I'm studying Psychology, and I have a highly functioning sociopathy which means that while I'm generally a decent guy, if I want to be, I can be fairly amoral and I can manipulate people very well to get what I want. Hell, I do it so well I don't even realize most of the time. I'll admit, I've used this ability for both good and evil.

Weapons because I've grown up shooting, and I like collecting various weapons. I know how to use and maintain them. I'm pretty good with swords, and I've got a little knife fighting experience.

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Small guns, Science, and Speech.

I'm a good shot. I'm an engineering student. I can get pretty much anyone who speaks English to do what I need them to do, regardless of whether or not then want to.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Art, Comprehension, and Speech. I think I could fall into Weapons as well, although not as strongly as those given previously.
I consider myself to be a decent artist, an avid reader/writer, and I feel that I have a way with words.