What Are Your Thoughts on the New Comedy Central Show: Ugly Americans?

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
I thought it was pretty interesting. I do want to see this show thrive, and I was fucking suprised to hear Rammstein's Amerika song in the credits.

Greeboz

Nov 9, 2009
I thought it was just going to be a cartoon of Michael Moore's thoughts on America but that wasn't the case. It took what people do and how they act and made them ugly on the outside, IE: Slut with 3463737 boobs and a face-gina. There was also some political messages mixed in there with all the hate against the immigrants(Like zombies and squids.) However I'm a little stumped by the human cop. He's a mega douche and all he has is a few scars and a missing knee.

I'm actually looking forward to more of this show. It certainly cheered me up after the mediocre South Park season premier.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I was half watching it half passing out last night. I thought it was pretty funny, and it did have its moments. Like when he visits that thing in the hospital and pinches its cheek and the mom asks him why he's pinching its vagina.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Meh, I watched about 10 minutes of it and went back to playing God of War 3.

Now, that South Park episode last night was fucking hilarious.

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
Greeboz said:
I thought it was just going to be a cartoon of Michael Moore's thoughts on America but that wasn't the case.
Michael Moore made it? Having people that are on the outside the same as what they are on the inside and it being called Ugly Americans, does it not express his views on America? I dont know though I didnt watch it. I saw an ad somewhere but I honestly thought it was just a crappy flash animation on some random site. I guess its a tv show.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Bad to premier on the day GoW came out. I saw the first ten mins after watching southpark. It had it's moments but seemed like a retarded version of Futurama.

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
i saw both epsisodes cuz i forgot i set it to record, i love it its pretty gritty Randall is my fav character

Go Sweden

Mar 25, 2010
It was alright. I guess I'll watch the next few episodes, see if they manage to get me into the series. If not, meh.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Haven't seen it but the art style certainly lives up to the title. I'll probably check it out.

a stranger

Mar 4, 2009
i didn't like it, i mean it was ok it had a few jokes that were funny but it wasn't what i thought it was, but rammstein at the end was pretty cool.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I love it. It's refreshing to see a show with such a weird concept, and it's really funny, too - the style of humor is similar to something like Futurama. There's going to be new episodes in October - I'm glad it's coming back.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Now, that South Park episode last night was fucking hilarious.
and how! One of the best in years.

OT: I thought it was going to be awful, but it wasn't quiet as bad as I thought it would be. And I know it's the title of the show but it's just, ugly. And it reminded me a lot of Harvey Birdman.

Greeboz

Nov 9, 2009
syndicated44 said:
Greeboz said:
I thought it was just going to be a cartoon of Michael Moore's thoughts on America but that wasn't the case.
Michael Moore made it? Having people that are on the outside the same as what they are on the inside and it being called Ugly Americans, does it not express his views on America? I dont know though I didnt watch it. I saw an ad somewhere but I honestly thought it was just a crappy flash animation on some random site. I guess its a tv show.
Not exactly, as you may or may not know, Michael Moore goes to stupid lengths to find something wrong with his country and then blames the wrong person. Before seeing this show, I thought it was just going to be a lot of hate spewed all over American life but that wasn't the case

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
Greeboz said:
syndicated44 said:
Greeboz said:
Not exactly, as you may or may not know, Michael Moore goes to stupid lengths to find something wrong with his country and then blames the wrong person. Before seeing this show, I thought it was just going to be a lot of hate spewed all over American life but that wasn't the case
A month later but thats cool I think.

Actually i ahve been watching it and I very much enjoy it. The zombie episode in New Jersey? was great.