What Are Your Top 3 Favorite Pokemon

Henrik Stavenes

Jul 21, 2010
Hmm, 1) Totodile or Feraligator (Both are not on the list But I'm mixed on which of them is my to be on the list.

or

2) Alakazam. Not only is a powerful psychic-pokemon. it's head is an upsidedown pentagram! (Don't deny it, you see it.)

3) Dragonite. I don't care if people don't like it or think it looks like a mascot. I love this pokemon, it's powerful and was a must-have on my team.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Machamp, slacking and smeargle . Those are my 3 most awsome pokemon , when i used to play Diamond i would own everyone with just those 3. Smeargle would start with trick room ( wear a focus sash for when i got hit ) then destiny bond killing both me and the opponent after the second hit .
Followed with machamp with life orb , he would always go firat since he was natured to have high attack and reduced speed . Plus his move set would mean he could super effectively hit almost anything . And if he died ( and trick room wore off ) i have slacking uaing giga impact ... His high atk stat + stab + big normal attack ( giga impact ) could 1 hit anything not resistant to normal plus the recharge turn and the slacking off turn was the same .