What attracts you most about the gender you're interested in?

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Hmmm, in guys: nice forearms. I don't really care about biceps, but your forearms and hands better be fantastic. And skinny, with slight muscle tone. REALLY tall helps (not hard, considering that I'm REALLY short).

Not actually bisexual, but I like looking at girls, and they need to have long legs (especially if they're short), have a defined chin, with nice round hips and fill out their jeans correctly ;D. Black hair a plus, because it's the opposite of me!

Desert Warrior

Sep 15, 2009
I don't know..
I just love women i guess XD
I don't know.. if they are kinda/are in shape and a have a pretty face/eyes...Thats what attracts me to them well everything does. :)

EviladeBlazingDemon

Oct 17, 2008
Taste in music. I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal, and I've never been with somebody who doesn't share this interest. It's important to me.

shonzm

Mar 8, 2010
Dark, curly hair, its amazing! Funny personality, just gets me really. Tall, with big shoulders, a guy, obvs. Is that really too much to ask?!

Zenacra

Aug 12, 2009
in order: personality, chubbiness, understands my humor, doesn't mind me being aspergic, titties that aren't disproportionate to the rest of the body, and a good-enough source of income for me to sit on my ass all day and try to imagine hot lesbian things to do when my lover gets home.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
Julianking93 said:
If they make me laugh, their eyes, their hair, their torso (don't ask) and their skin.

I love smooth skin.

Oh and a good personality.
this man has it right! i would also have to say that the most attractive things in (women) are

skin...eyes... good sense of humor and a good personality... and a video gamer wouldnt hurt ;)