What bands have you seen live ?

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Kenbo Slice said:
Attack Attack (twice), August Burns Red, Pierce the Veil (twice), UnderOath, Winds of Plague (twice), Of Mice and Men, The Word Alive, We Came As Romans (twice), Miss May I, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, A Day To Remember (twice), Suicide Silence, DragonForce, Slipknot, The Red Chord, Five Finger Death Punch (twice), Lamb of God, Rob Zombie, Korn, Bring Me The Horizon, Atreyu, In Fear and Faith, In This Moment, 3OH!3, and some more I can't remember.
What did you do go to Warped Tour?

OT: I went to Warped Tour a couple of weeks ago and that is the only concert I've ever been to. I saw A Day to Remember, August Burns Red, We Came As Romans, I Set My Friends On Fire, Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, and Drugs.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Bon Jovi
Weird Al acouple times
Brokencyde (they were playing with other bands)
Haste the Day
Senses Fail
Holleywood Undead
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid

Oh yeah, Heart and a Pink Floyd cover band

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Warlord211 said:
Kenbo Slice said:
Attack Attack (twice), August Burns Red, Pierce the Veil (twice), UnderOath, Winds of Plague (twice), Of Mice and Men, The Word Alive, We Came As Romans (twice), Miss May I, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, A Day To Remember (twice), Suicide Silence, DragonForce, Slipknot, The Red Chord, Five Finger Death Punch (twice), Lamb of God, Rob Zombie, Korn, Bring Me The Horizon, Atreyu, In Fear and Faith, In This Moment, 3OH!3, and some more I can't remember.

OT: I went to Warped Tour a couple of weeks ago and that is the only concert I've ever been to. I saw A Day to Remember, August Burns Red, We Came As Romans, I Set My Friends On Fire, Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, and Drugs.
Warped Tour boosted up the bands I've seen massively, but I've seen most of the bands I've mentioned outside Warped as well. I didn't get a chance to catch I Set My Friends on Fire and Drugs wasn't playing on my date (I really really wanted to see them :()

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
Mindless Self Indulgence
Metallica
Roger Waters (Amazing concert, even without the rest of Pink Floyd)
Pendulum
A few other bands I no longer like.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
Every band that has played at Rockstar Metal Mayhem for the past four years (too many to name) and 69 Eyes, Wednesday 13, Cruxshadows, I:Scintilla, The Azoic, and Collective Soul.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Kenbo Slice said:
Warlord211 said:
Kenbo Slice said:

Warped Tour boosted up the bands I've seen massively, but I've seen most of the bands I've mentioned outside Warped as well. I didn't get a chance to catch I Set My Friends on Fire and Drugs wasn't playing on my date (I really really wanted to see them :()
Drugs was really good and I Set My Friends On Fire was hilarious as always.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Warlord211 said:
Kenbo Slice said:
Warlord211 said:
Kenbo Slice said:

Nice. I didn't watch ISMFOF because The Word Alive was playing at the same time and they're one of my favorites :)

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
These Four Walls (NZ band), As I Lay Dying, Trivium, (All at the same show, opening for) Disturbed. And some band back when I was at intermediate that was and still is pretty big in NZ, but I can't remember the name.

pilf

Apr 23, 2008
Pet shop Boys, Elliot Minor, Scissor Sisters, and my favourite Jean Michel Jarre are the only bands I've seen

Also seen War of the Worlds, Eddie Izzard, Spamalot, and the Star Wars in concert tour.

Eternal_24

Aug 4, 2009
I've seen a lot of local bands but not many 'famous' ones, and none that I still like.

From memory the only famous bands I've seen live are Bullet for my Valentine, Machine Head and Metallica.

Indeedshouts

May 3, 2010
Uhm, should I really count them all up? Alright then:

AC/DC
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Alice in CHains
Amon Düül II
Bear in Heaven
Black Sabbath
Blood Brothers
Children of Bodom
John Fogerty
D-A-D
Heaven & Hell
The Eagles
Graveyard
The Haunted
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Johnossi
Judas Priest
Korn
Megadeth
Ozzy Osbourne
Raised Fist
Rolling Stones
Slayer
Soilwork
Sonic Syndicate
Soulfly
Thin Lizzy
Triumph
Velvet Revolver
Wolfmother
Manfred Mann
Stevie Wonder
Electric Light Orchestra
UDO
Deftones
Black Label Society
Blind Guardian
Falconer
Meat Loaf
Motörhead
Skid Row
REO Speedwagon
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
Wolf
White Lion
Airbourne
Apocalyptica
Blue Öyster Cult
Bonafide
Coheed & Cambria
Saxon
Mustasch
Ratt
Whitesnake
Bullet
Flogging Molly
Kebnekajse
Sabaton
Twisted Sister
UFO
Guns 'n' Roses
Dundertåget
Gary Moore
Nazareth
Opeth
Suicidal Tendencies
W.A.S.P
Sex Pistols
Mando Diao
The Hives

etc. etc.
Hope I didn't bother you with too many bands!

SurrealFactory

Jun 17, 2011
I'm a newbie in this regard. I just saw my first concert last November when I saw Wolf Parade, and I saw Weird Al in may.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Opeth, Gojira, Sylosis(x2), Slayer(x2), Megadeth, Metallica, Diamondhead, Anthrax(x2), Limp Bizkit (x2.. what?) Calavera Conspiracy, Soulfly, Muse, Biffy Clyro, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Periphery, Pendulum(x2), Slipknot, Cancer Bats, Queens of the Stone Age, Turisas...

Alice Cooper... Mastodon... Evile...

Some other less memorable ones too. Most of those were at UK sonisphere festivals either 2010/11 and Muse/Biffy Clyro I saw on tour. Other than those, I've only seen local bands that you won't have heard of.

Also saw Guns N Roses at reading, but they were terrible, as was most of that festival. Also got trapped in the fecking Paramore crowd for ages but i wouldn't call that 'saw' so much as 'tried to escape from.

alouicia

Aug 7, 2011
Rush
Anthrax (x4)
Iron Maiden
Opeth
The Wildhearts (x3)
Foo Fighters
The Prodigy
Decapitated
Death Angel
Life Of Agony
Exodus
Biffy Clyro
Killswitch Engage (x2)
The Haunted
DragonForce (x2)
In Flames
Joe Satriani
Textures
Mercenary
Nevermore (x2)
Dew Scented
Motorhead
Amon Amarth
Jane's Addiction
Arch Enemy (x2)
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Celtic Frost
Kreator
Testament
Feeder
Cradle of Filth
Slayer
Machine Head

There are loads more, but i doubt this list needs to get much longer...

alouicia

Aug 7, 2011
someonehairy-ish said:
Also saw Guns N Roses at reading, but they were terrible, as was most of that festival. Also got trapped in the fecking Paramore crowd for ages but i wouldn't call that 'saw' so much as 'tried to escape from.
I saw them at Leed's a good few years ago, they had "Bucket-Head" as their guitarist at the time. Just woeful.

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
Kylesa
The Sword
Zoroaster
Converge
Black Breath
Gaza
GWAR
Toxic Holocaust
Unearth
Evile
Bonded By Blood
Gama Bomb
Overkill
Forbidden
The Red Chord
Dying Fetus
Suffocation
Necrophagist
Darkest Hour
Trap Them
Primus
Serj Tankian w/ The FCC
The Nightwatchman
The Woggles
Wanda Jackson
Testament
Kataklysm
Napalm Death
Ensiferum
Revocation
Atheist
Last Chance To Reason
Gnostic
Cynic
Devin Townsend Project
Between The Buried And Me
Bad Religion
Off With Their Heads!
NOFX
Municipal Waste
Goatwhore
Eyehategod
Crowbar
Corrosion of Conformity
Fucked Up
Pentagram
Mastodon (In a record store!)
Pig Destroyer
Torche

Upcoming:
Toxic Holocaust w/ Holy Grail, Krum Bums
Zoroaster w/ Withered, Primate, Spewtilator
Magrudergrind w/ Despise You, Primate, Spewtilator, Shitstorm
And, if all goes well, I'll be opening up for Queensrÿche in November.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Kenbo Slice said:
Warlord211 said:
Kenbo Slice said:
Warlord211 said:
Kenbo Slice said:

Nice. I didn't watch ISMFOF because The Word Alive was playing at the same time and they're one of my favorites :)
I don't really listen to The Word Alive very much. I have one song by them and thats because I bought Punk Goes Pop vol. 3. They covered Hot and Cold by Katy Perry, it was good though.

alouicia

Aug 7, 2011
Naeo said:
This Will Destroy You (this June; fucking RULED). Equals and John LaMonica opened, and it was awesome in so many ways.
I would love to have seen them, So good! If you have not already i'd suggest you look up God Is an Astronaut.

WeirdFTW

Aug 10, 2011
Thusfar I've only been to see one band live and that was Madness last year. And they've still got it! Most fun I'd had in a long time.