What beats a dragon?

Jun 11, 2008
A magic sword some knight armor also you need to get yourself a wizard to guide an elven princess/ranger, dwarf sage, I think you see where I'm going with this.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
s69-5 said:
Attack it twice, then move south.
Attack it once, then move south.
Attack it once then move west (into the ice room)
It will see its own reflection, blow fire at it and it will melt the ice.
This will engulf the dragon, defeating it and allowing you to pass through to both the Dragon's Lair and the Lava Room.

Cookie for anyone who can tell me what game this is from?
I wanna say Baldur's Gate 2

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Fat Man Spoon said:
Like we told you, nothing beats a Dragon.
I have to say I agree with the man.
This is not solely because my religion is Draconic, or that I am myself a dragon. It has nothing to do with the many dragon action figures and paraphernalia I own.
It is because you cannot dream of destroying a massive, hyper-magical reptilian god-creature. If you attempted to you would blinded by it's beauty and majesty. So much majesty.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Like one of our famous sci-fi writers, Stanislaw Lem wrote, something that destroys a dragon is... a large dragon. And then the larger dragon destroys the large dragon. And so on, and so on.

Thus solving the problem.

Aug 12, 2009
Boxinatorizore said:
I have recently gotten in a debate with a fellow Escapist member and am now under attack by his pet dragon.

I need to know how to defeat this dragon?

What will beat it?

And no it's not THE POWER OF THOR, Saint George, or a phoenix, and Jesus is busy with his birthday...
Find a bladed weapon and lunge for the bell while it clutches said belly, put out its eye, after open up its mouth and drive the weapon up through the upper jaw, crawl inside and stab it some more, then drink its blood, congratulations, you have not just saved yourself but gained the ability to talk to birds.

Geekmaster K

Sep 29, 2009
Spock. Spock beats everything. Pat on the back to anyone who knows the reference.

Also, you could try Optimus Prime or the Master Sword. If all else fails, throw a PokeBall. It could be a Charizard!

Daezd

Mar 1, 2008
Jaranja said:
A nob squad!!!!!!
I can see it now.

"OI, BAWS, WE'Z GOT AHSELVS A PROBLEM!!"
"Wha'izzit ya gitz?!"
"'EZ A BIG, MEAN, FIREY LOOKIN' FING!"
/Warboss muttering to himself.
"Ok boyz, first one tah land a hit...GITZ TAH LOOT THAT BEAST!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Nofing beats a Nob Squad.
Seriously, Opening Post Dude, go for the Nob Squad. If that fails, just fall onto another Ork principle and use More...Dragon...?

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
Gary Busey. Even if the dragon eats him, Gary Busey always wins. Also, no Chuck Norris yet? *shock and awe*

edit: Nevermind.