What book are you currently reading?

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
Was reading enders game (finished), onto I, Robot(20% done). Also reading The infernal city (oblivion novel), The art of war, and The ranger's apprentice, On the nook color.

Also listed in order of which ones I plan to finish first.

All voluntary by the way, none for school or a book club.

And inb4 someone says they hate reading. Yet to find one of them on the escapist, but ya never know.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Just finished Mass Effect Revelation, starting on Ascension now. Also been reading The Odyssey on the side.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
It was Mogworld but I finished it yesterday so I'm starting in on my new Deathnote Boxset...

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I'm reading Asimov's Foundation. I know, a little late to the party, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
baddude1337 said:
I finished off the third Horus Heresy book the other day and decided to take a break from it, [...]
The get ready for a treat. At least for me, the 4th ("Flight of the Eisenstein" by James Swallow) is still the best in the series so far.

Angryranter101 said:
Well I finished the forteenth Horus Heresy (it was really well written and I loved it to bits btw) and I'm now reading The Kite Runner. Amazingly, Lorgar endeered me more than these characters ever could. But that probably because I relate to him a frightening amount without the boon of being superhuman and with a legion of Astartes at my disposal.
Aaron Dembski-Bowden is a terrific writer. I just finished his first contribution to the new Space Marines Battles series, "Helsreach", which detailed a part of the Third War of Armageddon from the view of a company of Black Templars (or, more specifically, Grimaldus, the Reclusiarch).
By the way, the 15th Horus Heresy novel, "Prospero Burns" by Dan Abnett was just released. I'll start reading as soon as I'm done with this post.

I should mention that recently my copy of "Mogworld" finally arrived (after 2 months of waiting... lazy bookstore cunts), and it was pretty damn fun.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Just finnished reading House of leaves.
It's a great book that can only be described as a mind fuck. It's a must read if you like confusing and crazy horror books.

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
Nimcha said:
I'm reading Asimov's Foundation. I know, a little late to the party, but I'm really enjoying it so far.
Nah, never too late. My friends been pressuring me to read foundation for years, yet to start.

Chiyo-Chan

Apr 16, 2009
I'm reading George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones.

I tend to have good luck picking out books semi-randomly from my book store.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I'm reading Bram Stoker's Dracula at the moment. It was free on the Kindle store so I thought 'why not' and it is actually rather good.