What book are you currently reading?

Ravenseeker

Jan 11, 2009
just finished Mogworld so now i'm going to be reading Kill the Dead by Richard Kadrey. After that I'll finish The Fall by Del Toro and Hogan

SilverHammerMan

Jul 26, 2009
It's actually a graphic novel but since it's the only thing that I'm reading right now....
I'm reading Batman: The Dark Knight Returns for the forth or maybe it's the fifth time. Still love it, the narration, the art, the story, the overall style. Just immensely enjoyable for me.

Sovreign

Apr 25, 2009
Mass Effect Revelation by Drew Karpyshyn, I loved his Darth Bane series and so far Revelation is great.

soulsabr

Oct 9, 2008
Going through the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett. Just finished Monstrous Regiment and am looking at Thud! to be my next book.

<youtube=FnFr65RXdk8>

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Day By Day: Armageddon series, Dresden Files, War and Peace, Divine Comedy, Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer Collection (Volume Two), Plague of Fear... there's plenty more too. I read a lot.

northeast rower

Dec 14, 2010
"Alphaville" by Michael Codella. Very interesting book, the true story of NYC's drug trade and the author's attempt to collar a dealer.

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
EVE Online : The Burning Life

The characterization and continuity it quite well done.

Also reading The Empyerean Age.

Hardzero

Nov 14, 2010
the second scott pilgrim book. i've read it like five times waiting for my manga to arrive.

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
CharrHawk164 said:
Teh Assassin's Creed one you lent me. Forgotten the title. Just like staring at the cover tbh =]

It basically follows the storyline of the second game but done very well, unlike some game books.
Hay I ran into you again :D
"Wait theres an Assassin's Creed Book?"

DethVanXan

Arch Inquisitor
Nov 23, 2009
Gaunt's Ghosts - The first three novels in "The Founding"

The Guide to Writing Fantasy and Science Fiction

Steven Fry's biography - Plan to start reading it as soon as finish Gaunt's Ghosts

World Famous Cults and Fanatics - Flicking through while I wait through loading screens or what-not.

Max Goldfine

Nov 21, 2010
I'm reading Frank Millers and Dave Gobbins's

Life and times of Martha Washington.

Which is fantastic and has nothing to do with George Washingtons wife.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
kc_lax said:
simarillion by tolkein (not the easiest of reads) franke boyles my shot life so far (something light n easy) and to top it all off the a journal article into working memory an alcohol for my uni assignment
I'm getting that one real soon. Right now I'm still on Fellowship of the Rings.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Just finished Fever Crumb by Phillip Reeve which was beautiful, gained a few Terry Pratchett novels over Xmas so I plan on reading the Thief of Time next :3.