What brings you to the internet on Christmas?

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Stranger of Sorts said:
Basically what the title depicts. Why are you browsing internet forums on Christmas?

Me? Mostly because I am bored and family gatherings are things to get away from.
despite the trite simplicity of saying it:

"This."

Once family conversation dissolves into talking about methods of bathing dogs...

I'm out.

-.-

*grumbles*

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
ansem1532 said:
Neonbob said:
Well, uh...I am a self-admitted escapist addict, so...yeah.
I'm probably going to be coming and going all day, depending on how much attention the parents are paying to my whereabouts.
>_>
My name is Neonbob and I have a problem.

Its going to be ok! We're here for you >.<
That's so sweet of you.
But I don't have a problem!
I can stop anytime I want!
Really, I can!

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Well its nearly 8pm here. Ive had my dinner with my family earlier, came home, my mum has buggered off to bed so im bored. Decided to see who was online and chat. Since there was no-one online and my fiance's internet has died again so he vanished, i decided to check what threads where available to post in and so now here i am. Why do you ask? Don't you want me here? Is it sad that i should be on here instead of in the real world?

Dauntlessidiot

Crazed Obsessive Musician
Oct 26, 2008
I have a boring family, and the internet enables you to have anything at your fingertips, also moviebob, apocalypse lane, zp, doomsday arcade

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
I got a new computer for Christmas, and I love it a whole ton and it's amazing, but I'm just kind of sitting here because I loaned all my games to my aunt. I'd be playing something on my 360, but if my parents come in and I'm not on my new computer, they'll think I'm ungrateful or something.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Because we are not doing anything. Later we might go with family somewhere but right now and last night we did pretty much nothing except eat.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
Rest of my family has gone to sleep and I'm moving a metric ass ton of data onto my new external HD.

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
D4zZ said:
orangebandguy said:
Just trying out my new 500GB laptop, now I can play games on Very High graphics settings.
Do you do all your gaming on a laptops? Merry Cjristmas btw, see you on TF2.
[hr]
I'm on the internet becuase I can't be arsed to sleep, but definatly need to. Opened all my presants I think... Socks and jeans ftw!
I had a desktop that I got in 2003 previously. Dimension 5000, but now I have an Inspiron something or other with widescreen. I can have 16:9 instead of 4:3! I don't know what that means or if it's good but at this point I'm too excited to care.

And socks are the best present ever.