What brought you here

Shaenightbird

Apr 7, 2008
My roommate got me into Unforgotten Realms, and then there was the March Mayhem which really spooled me in.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I came here because its the most mature forum I've ever been on. Also I got hooked on the rps and the off-topic discussions. >_<

Sarcastic Chimp

Sep 3, 2008
Came to find out about this Yahtzee person. Had a detour on the brainslug forums. Chimp liked it so much he decided to stay of his own free will.

CriticallyAcclaimed

Apr 6, 2009
i, along with 90% of everybody else on this thread, came for Zero Punctuation
The i started on Unforgotten Realms, and then I said "Oh look, multiple forums hosting intelligent people and well-constructed conversations. Let's take it down a peg ^-^"

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
ZP, then I went to Unskippable, Doomsday Arcade and There Will Be Brawl, but what made me get an account was that march mayhem developer's showdown and some of the forum conversations.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Zero punctuation. I had noticed the forum tabs on the sides always had something interesting on them so i decided to make an account because ive gotten bored of gamefaqs.
Same, everyone at the AW DoR board probably hates me for some reason, then I saw Doomsday Arcade, the TWBB, then Unforgotten Realms, then Yahtzee's crossover got me into Unskippable.

Rational-Delirium

Feb 24, 2009
I loved UR back when it was on Newgrounds, was depressed when Rob left, and became overjoyed when I found out that he was continuing it somewhere else. Then I saw ZP and the forums and it was like superglue.

Gledar

Apr 11, 2009
I had been watching Zero Punctuation for a long time, and i felt I should join instead of just lurking in the shadows, and since I joined I have found Unskippable as well.
:)