What Class Do You Play In MMO's?

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
I usually can't make my mind up, I play different characters of different classes.
But if I was to stick with one, I'd either pick whichever was the most overpowered, or a caster class.

Josufu

Jun 13, 2010
I usually play a tank or a jack of all trades. I like being able to stand between my teammates and squishy or rending death, and I enjoy being able to play solo on occasion or to fill in for other party members in groups.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
While I've tried everything, I generally prefer healers. Occasionally ranged dps, but I get too competitive when I'm dps and I find I enjoy it less. Healing is awesome though.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I'm usually the class that does the game's type of sorcery.

I can never get enough of magic.

Captcha: Holy Grail Of Pants.... no.

Bobzer77

May 14, 2008
I tend to stick to Sandbox games which are normally class free but swords or archery are always nice.

Sajuuk-khar

Oct 31, 2009
Usually some sort of hybrid class: Shaman, Battlemage, Arcane Warrior, Paladin, Red Mage. Whatever you want to call them. Alternatively a pure caster and rarely a Rogue. Almost never a Warrior.

I do reroll quite often though, hardly ever being happy... not that I play much MMO. I was really content with my 30/0/21 Shaman though, back before TBC in WoW.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I tend to be the warrior or a melee class (like a rouge). The reason is I prefer to using weapon (sword) than to cast spell no matter how powerfull the spells are. I don't like being the healer (I suck at it).

Kieros

Jul 4, 2011
I am usually the types that can take... one hit successfully. If they're lucky. So archer, or magic user.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
On both Guild Wars and Aion I preferred my assassin, great mobility and high damage. But I can manage most classes, except for healer.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Well, depends on the game but always spell casters. Once or twice a Rogue. From Healers to Warlocks to Necromancers to Elementalists. I'm quite power thirsty:<
I really hate Rangers and find Warriors usually dull.

nima55

Paladin of Traffic Law
Nov 14, 2010
I like to play as the paladin type class if there is one because I like tanking and taking care of my friends ^^