What comes to mind when you hear: Terrorist?

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
Terrorists. The Nazis and Communists of our generation. The very epitome of evil in Western Civilization. When i say it, what do you think of? Humans or demons? Tragic villians or complete monsters?

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I think of someone who suicide-bombs the orphanage because his leader hijacked and twisted a religious or political cause for his own ends. As it always has been, regular terrorists are horribly misguided, and all their leaders are manipulative fucks.

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
A group that existed pre and post- 9/11. the year before and after the event, that ceased to exist because the word gets thrown around like "cool" or "the."

"OMG A SHOE WITH SOME LINT!!!11!1 BOMBZ!!1! He's a terorrist!!11"

it's annoying that they throw that word around to the point where terrorists want a new name.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
Kollega said:
I think of someone who suicide-bombs the orphanage because his leader hijacked and twisted a religious or political cause for his own ends. As it always has been, regular terrorists are horribly misguided, and all their leaders are manipulative fucks.
Poor Dumb Bastards. Don't know any better.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Batman Forever for the Genesis. Specifically, the second level, inside the bank, those guys with the chainsaws.

After that, I think "which ones? The global ones or the local ones? That matters, you know."

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
this wont end well. but umm..extremists, nazis, you for making this thread have caused me terror.... etc

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
This man:

If you see him please report it the authorities immediately.

jonnosferatu

Mar 29, 2009
Someone who employs violence against a civil population (and the fear this produces) in the interest of a political agenda.

So yeah, uh.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
It's very strange actually. In the time of the Red Scare, calling someone Communist was the ultimate insult and very serious. Now, the term is used to criticize leftists and Nazi is used to criticize Republicans. I think of 9/11 and OBL as soon as i hear it. The second thing i think of are bunny hopping idiots with sniper rifles speaking in 1337.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Bearded men wearing towels* on their heads and screaming in Arabic.

* - I'm not trying to be a bigot here, I don't know what these garments are actually called and I'm too lazy to look it up - so towels will suffice.