What country are you from?

Strife17O7

May 24, 2009
U...S...of A......-_-.......Good God, I am tired of hearing that.
I am from the United States of America, yes thanks...

THERE ARE BASEMENTS IN THE TROLLS AND THE PINK HATS I SO ADORE ARE STORED THERE!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
lbucyk said:
AccursedTheory said:
USA! USA! USA!

Gandi would have won a war against USA. He freed india from britian.
Im from Canada. To all you Americans, I do NOT LIVE IN A IGLOO!
Actually, we would win.

The American News System would jump on it like butter on bread. Gandhi would be praised as a hero of the people. But slowly, the propaganda machine would twist Gandhi's message. it would go from 'freedom' to 'equality.' Eventually, through sheer manipulation, India would vote itself into Statehood, losing the funding it received as a territory and gaining the ability to be Federally taxed.

And that's how we would beat Gandhi.

Solid Reece

Nov 19, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
lbucyk said:
AccursedTheory said:
USA! USA! USA!

Actually, we would win.

The American News System would jump on it like butter on bread. Gandhi would be praised as a hero of the people. But slowly, the propaganda machine would twist Gandhi's message. it would go from 'freedom' to 'equality.' Eventually, through sheer manipulation, India would vote itself into Statehood, losing the funding it received as a territory and gaining the ability to be Federally taxed.

Remember 9/11?
USA is a target to the world. The only reason USA would win almost any war is thier atomic bomb. Where I live all we have to fear is enhance global warming. When the planet tempature rises and oil runs out where do you think the united states will do. what state do you live in? I live in Alberta.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
lbucyk said:
AccursedTheory said:
lbucyk said:
AccursedTheory said:
USA! USA! USA!

Actually, we would win.

Remember 9/11?
USA is a target to the world. The only reason USA would win almost any war is thier atomic bomb. Where I live all we have to fear is enhance global warming. When the planet tempature rises and oil runs out where do you think the united states will do. what state do you live in? I live in Alberta.
Wow.

Way to ruin a joke.