What "Day" is your Birthday?

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
The death of history's greatest monster, Christopher Columbus.

Also everyone draw mohammed day, apparently.

May 20

KillerH

Apr 7, 2009
I'm gonna be lazy and...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dec_27#Holidays_and_observances

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
My birthday is kinda weird becuase its on Victory in Europe day (VE day). At least, tahts when its observed. Some say VE day is the seventh of may, some say the eigth, but i was born on the eigth and thats wat the US calender say its the "real" VE day.

And incase you dont know/never heard of it, VE day is the day that the allies officially claimed victory in WWII in europe. VJ day (Victory in Japan day) is some time in August i think. So, that basically means that war was pretty much over in Europe, more or less, becuase that was a few days after hitler killed himself and berlin fell the to Russia.

Famous fellow May 8thers:
1326 ? Joanna I of Auvergne, queen of France
1753 ? Miguel Hidalgo Mexican revolutionary
1884 ? Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States

Mike-E

Jun 3, 2009
Just looked up the 16th of September, and it marks of the anniversary of two Independence Days; Mexico from Spain and Papua New Gunea from Australia. It's also the International Day of the Preservation of the Ozone Layer, and a Christian Feast.

In more exciting news, I have the same birthday as Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls. ;]

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009

Wait a second, that doesn't make any sense at all.
At least I found out how to put pictures in my comments...

My birthday is February the 10th, which as we all know is a very important day, because he kills the aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.
I don't know any actually important stuff that happened that day, sadly.
Edit: Wait, scratch that: Bartholomeo Roberts died that day.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
mine is June 29th i dont know if any thing is special about that day...yet
I say yet because when i take over the world in 10yrs, i will make my birthday a world wide holiday, and everyone will have to give me presents and make me a giant birthday cake, yellow cake with fudge icing, the most perfect cake in the UNIVERSE!!!

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
April 25. The first time the French guillotine was used, Al Pacino and Jason Lee's birthday, Suez Canal was started, Russian and American soldiers met up in Berlin in 1945, America officially declared war on Spain in 1898, first appearance of Batman in a comic (didn't know that one till today, which is ironic because Batman is my favorite superhero), the essay describing the double helix pattern of DNA is published (also a new one to me), and Ginger Rogers died the day I was born.

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
Mine is the earliest day in which the International Fetish Day and MLK Jr. Day can fall. 15th of january.

Yay?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Hitler is supposed to have committed suicide on the 30th of April so 'Hitler Death Day', more improtantly though, it's also 'Consumer Protection Day' in Thailand.

Metalbiogearsofduty

Jan 21, 2010
Bjork's birthday.
Also an asteroid called 5577 priestly was discovered on the day I was born. I asked mum why she didn't name me after it, apparently she didn't read the astronomy pages that day, she was busy doing something else.

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I was born the same day as Rob Zombie. But that's all I've heard. It's January 12 by the way.