What did the poster above you do after posting on this thread?

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
So yeah, just answer the question presented in the name of the thread.

I'll start. Let's assume that someone with the username XXMLGPROSNIPERZ1337XX posted on this thread before me.

XXMLGPROSNIPERZ1337XX, after posting on this thread realised just how fucking idiotic his username was decided to surrender himself to the authorities, who promptly executed him for heresy and wiped him out from all records.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
VeryOddGamer danced in all of the canoes he could find after posting in this thread.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Soon after, Fijiman lead a small army of mutant penguins to Seattle after posting in this thread.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
After posting in this quite magnificent thread, Neronium went to beat the President of the NCR with his beating stick.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
After posting about Neronium's future activities, Mr.VeryOddGamer here proceeded to bulk order a ton of twinkies to distribute 'em to people with diabetes, the handsome devil he is.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
After spending time on the computer, ZehMadScientist went to his client and gave him a psychoanalyzation.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
After posting in this thread Impluse 101 went to a secret club of secretiveness called the "Namby Pamby" and drank tea while he talked with his evil overlord friends.

White Lightning

Feb 9, 2012
After posting in this thread Kaleion went to the Plains of Blavemshall, where he tried to forge an uneasy alliance between the native tribes who dwelled there. It was his hope that in doing this he could buy the time he needed to find the lost treasure of Flavenshar, the King of the Damned. Unfortunately he was not nearly as good at this as he thought he was and was eaten by the natives because he couldn't speak their reptilian language.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Troublesome Lagomorph mourned the loss of Kaleion and the slow but impending loss of White Lightning, then died a little inside.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Kaleion said:
After posting in this thread Impluse 101 went to a secret club of secretiveness called the "Namby Pamby" and drank tea while he talked with his evil overlord friends.
HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!??! *Evil overlord tea mustache curls up* OWO

OT:
Eclipse Dragon then swiftly flew between earth and the sun

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
After posting about Eclipse Dragon's actions, Impluse_101 went to a forest, slit his wrists and danced under the moonlight while drinking tea.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
VeryOddGamer said:
After posting in this quite magnificent thread, Neronium went to beat the President of the NCR with his beating stick.
You...you know of my beating stick from my videos. :D

OT: After posting about Impulse_101's escapades VeryOddGamer went on to marry a pillow. He was later caught cheating when he changed pillow cases and is now going through divorce procedures.

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
After posting about Odd's marriage issues, Neronium has admitted to close friends that he switched Odd's pillow case without his knowledge, framing his as a cheater and destroying his love life.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
After charge52 returned from his intel gathering, he came home to be baffled by the fact that all the doors in whole house had been painted black. As he must absolutely find out who was responsible for this act of disrespect, he immediately contacted Mick Jagger for possible leads.

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
Not long after leaving a comment in this thread, ZehMadScientist walked out of his home and was promptly beaten to a pulp. His ramblings have given small insight to the crime, as he made claims that the assailant was a small crocodile wearing a blue scarf, and was shouting something about black doors.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
A little after charge52 posted here the police showed up at his door, placing him under arrest for the savage beating he gave Zeh. As Zeh recovered in the hospital charge52 was convicted and proven guilty for 2nd degree assault. He currently resides in prison with his loving roommate Bubba.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Neronium said:
VeryOddGamer said:
You...you know of my beating stick from my videos. :D
Yes, yes, your videos. Of course. I did not just read your motto and come up with something from that and your Steam history.

After reporting about charge52 and his prison roommate's situation, Neronium thought to himself: "My avatar is incredibly creepy. I should go change it for the glory of my Immortal God-Emperor, VeryOddGamer."

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
VeryOddGamer said:
Yes, yes, your videos. Of course. I did not just read your motto and come up with something from that and your Steam history.
Forgot that I made that my motto. XD

OT: After posting in this thread VeryOddGamer came to the realization that his entire life was a lie fabricated by the cruel workings of another individual. In his dismay he jumped out of the nearest window, only to land on his one true love.

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
EDIT:
After Ninja'ing Charge, Neronium was heard screaming as he ran through the streets, chased by Charge's recently released lover Bubba.