What did you do this Easter...?

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
The standard familty dinner stuff. other than that ive been playing final fantasy 13 for a little while to try it

Major Herbie

Apr 5, 2010
Emilie Diabolica said:
i made out with my best male friend at a party whilst drunk at about 3 am on easter sunday. which was cheating on my boyfriend... well, ex-boyfriend now because we broke up today.

fucking great easter, hey?

>__<
That's gotta suck, it wasn't really bad... He could give u another chance unless this has happened before...?

Thankyou for the Welcomes and whtnot...

Emilie Diabolica

May 26, 2009
Major Herbie said:
Emilie Diabolica said:
i made out with my best male friend at a party whilst drunk at about 3 am on easter sunday. which was cheating on my boyfriend... well, ex-boyfriend now because we broke up today.

fucking great easter, hey?

>__<
That's gotta suck, it wasn't really bad... He could give u another chance unless this has happened before...?

Thankyou for the Welcomes and whtnot...
Oh no, i broke up with him.
I've never cheated before and i really detest the idea of doing that, i guess i knew my relationship was dead to me so it didnt really feel like cheating..
eh..

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Nothing. My grandpa passed away on Saturday, so my mom high-tailed it to Switzerland for 2 weeks. On Easter Sunday, my dad and I drove her to the airport, went home, I did homework for a bit, then we ate supper and watched Planet Terror and Leon: The Professional since I just bought both on Blu-Ray (The DVD Leon didn't have the extended version; only the theatrical... It sucks though...).

Yesterday I also worked on homework. It was hard to focus on both, just a lack of motivation. I think it's because of my grandpa. I just don't feel like doing anything. So I dropped the essay and played some Saints Row 2.