What did you do this weekend?

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
Absolutely nothing of value... and I have lots of stuff I should have been doing, it kills me... a little

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Worked Saturday and had a pretty shitty time because we were understaffed. Got home, my nephews stayed with us so we baked cupcakes. Had a few neighbours round and played Scatagories (quite a fun game actually) I moaned and moaned because I had nothing to drink so I went to the shops (my nephews wanted to come with me) and bought some wine. Was happy to see they started selling the awesome sweet German wine I love (Liefrmauch??? or something). Baked cupcakes so I could use my new cupcake stand.
Some friends of neighbours came round and wanted to see my collection of dresses (I had just bought a gorgeous one that very day) so I brought them all down and one was taking pictures of them. :s

Got rather tipsy and woke up to realise I'd been texting my also drunk friend who was at a nightclub things like "Ask for bacon and you'll poon tonight. go home with old lady and she'll make you breakfast. Ask people n00dz for bacon? Bacon for bacon?????" and I sent him several pictures of bacon things.

Worked again today and waiting on a Sunday dinner. Weekends are usually quite crap for me.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
Well, Friday I stayed in the library and worked on my Film essays, until me and my girlfriend were finished and we returned home to eat some mexican food and watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Saturday, we stayed in, worked on our work (English and Film), built some Warhammer as I watched the film, cooked her some food, watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

Today, we woke up, I cooked her some food for breakfast, we procrastinated until 2, went shopping together, she went home and I'm doing Chinese.

I am not a particularly exciting person.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Started paid work for the first time in my life, so this weekend was pretty damn sufficient, and I will remember it well.

It's not a huge job, but it's definitely a stepping stone to something much bigger in the future.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
tippy2k2 said:
The Minnesota Polar Plunge [http://www.plungemn.org/]

Due to our constant frigid climate, those of us in Minnesota have frostbitten brains. This gives us the idea that a fun time would be to run a 5K (approx. 3.3 miles) and then jump into a frozen over lake.

For reference, it was -2 F (-19 C) today with a 12 MPH wind.

So yeah.....today was an interesting day. On the plus side, to reward me for my pain and suffering, my friends/family donated $536 to Special Olympics.
My family used to swim in the Atlantic off the coast of Maine. Good times.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
I was fairly surprised because I ended up doing productive things these last couple of days.

Saturday I visited my (very elderly, he was captain of a destroyer in WW2...) neighbor to check up on him, and we ended up having an hour long conversation about romantic (as in the movement, not the luvvy-duvvy stuff) poetry. Also finished reading Catch-22, polished off an essay, and went on a really long walk round the town with a friend making sure she was ok mentally.
Today I lazed around, but I just got back from a 2 hr long walk which ended up with me being slightly lost, 2 towns over and in the middle of a field filled with pigs and sopping wet from the rain.

All in all, thoroughly enjoyable.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Ate.

Drunk.

Ate some more.

*single tear falling down cheek*

I also finished Katawa Shoujo. Haha.. the sex in it's really gross.

Now I need another creepy, fetishistic yet oddly fascinating visual novel to spend all my time on...

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Seeing the title of this thread along with the OP's name makes me wonder whether or not I actually wanna bother.

Anyway, I got back into some Mass Effect, and got strangely addicted to that creepy monster girl harem manga.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Spent all yesterday sick with food poisoning, and I spent most of today studying for my military advancement test (so boring). And now it's company of heroes time.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Friday I drank too much, Saturday I was hung over and just played Disgaea D2 all day. Today I modded Skyrim just cause I was bored, played more Disgaea and cooked a lot.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I watched The Book Thief on Saturday, but otherwise I just played some WoW, visited the Escapist forums and also played a bunch of matches of Black Ops II for my second LIVE account I keep up with freebies.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
Switched between playing Civilization 5 and 7 Days to Die. Dabbled a little bit in the Elder Scrolls Online Beta. And then today I drank some of the worlds most disgusting Chocolate Banana "Smoothie" and almost barfed.

I was actually up until 3 in the morning on Civ 5 last night...ever since I've learned how to play properly (this is my first Civ game) I've been a little addicted to it.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh the usual-
Playing my games.
Watching my video.
Going to work today.

Don't care if it's mudane, that how I roll on most weekends (sometime I go meet up with my mate to watch a film).

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Waited for a call about a job that I reasonably believed I would get.

Call seems to have never came.

I really need a fucking god damn job.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Got way too drunk on Friday. Spent Saturday working with a terrible hangover, and did sweet fuck all on Sunday. Mainly just played Video Games and watched some Top Gear.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Firday: Hung out with friends....drank many beers....ate large quantities of lasagna.
Saturday: Went to the grand opening of a craft brewery my friend has started. After a few beers, I hung out in an ER as a different friend manage to break a toe.
Sunday: Didn't do a damn thing. I wouldn't have put on pants but I don't smoke inside and it was snowing.

Flutterguy

Jun 26, 2011
Made a short movie with some friends, played the illuminati drinking game, fought with a dog for a couple hours total, made some crazy vegetarian burritos and walked through an abandoned mental hospital. Fairly eventful I guess.

(Pro-tip: If you want to learn to embed things just quote someone else's post who used the chat function you want or go to http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.198114-Escapist-User-Guide-to-Posting-Commands )

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I celebrated my 18th birthday all weekend and enjoyed watching the oscars with my friends on sunday. I did also get farther in Lords of Shadow 2 and got to a plot twist that made me want to tear my hair out.