What did you get for christmas?

Bravo Company

Feb 21, 2010
I got a Line 6 Spider II 112 Guitar combo/amp, $45, and a new beanie. Yeah, I didn't get a whole lot but I got what I wanted so I'm content.

Lalalarzi

Jun 5, 2009
I got a book called zombies vs unicorns. Totally epic! Mum's side's othodox so II get another christmas on the 7th of Jan. hellz yeah

Marcu5

Jun 24, 2009
I got myself an unspectacular but nice slightly above mid-range gaming-PC and a shiny new monitor. That's it.

Haven't slept since... O_O

P.s. I obviously also got the key to the TARDIS... schwiiing!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Marcu5 said:
P.s. I obvously also got the key to the TARDIS... schwiiing!
Damn you!! >.<
I got the towel, which is awesome, but it's no key to the tardis...

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Stephen Fry's autobiography. a lava lamp, a sister uhm...ornament thing, and a jewellery set, a new outfit and a joint present for me and my boyfriend, a grill.

I was sad because I didn't get smellies and perfume which I was hoping for. Ah well, I'll buy my own.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Snowmobiling Gloves, bunch of various gift cards to fast food places and grocery stores [starving student] $200 towards my new snowboard, snowboarding sweater and your various assorted socks and other Christmas clothes

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
GeorgW said:
FinalHeart95 said:
I would just like to mention that missing Sly Cooper during the PS2's runtime is one of my biggest mistakes ever.

The game reminds me of Crash Bandicoot/Spiro. That is the highest compliment I could possibly give to a game.
You can get the collection. But I'm wondering if you got the wrong thread?
I got the collection for Christmas. That's what I was referencing here.

I know I wasn't specific enough, but I needed to get my love for the game out somehow.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
GeorgW said:
Riobux said:
I think Keanu Reeves wants some happiness.
Don't we all...

Wilko316 said:
Lung Cancer.
That's a lousy gift, who got you that?

Senor Smoke21 said:
Unhappiness and my scarf was stolen at the pub. Fuck you Christmas, fuck you.
Who would steal at christmas??
Inarticulate_Underachiever said:
A bout of depression and an expanded waistline.
At least you get some nice dinner!

You guys are such downers. Isn't there something to be jolly about?
If nothing else, you'll get a "Merry X-mas!" from me.
I was joking. It's called dark humour. Merry Christmas to you to.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
standokan said:
All i got for christmas is you.
Who the hell gave you me?? I don't wanna be a f*ing slave!! Or, that depends. Are you a hot girl?

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Chocolate
Season 20 of the Simpsons

AND

A 12 month calendar. OF MOTHERFUCKING TARANTULAS!

catalyst8

Oct 29, 2008
I got one of these, the proper one not the tacky skull one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3SUlQ21rk

EDIT: I should mention that I haven't smashed any breeze-blocks with mine.

standokan

May 28, 2009
GeorgW said:
standokan said:
Who the hell gave you me?? I don't wanna be a f*ing slave!! Or, that depends. Are you a hot girl?
If I say yes, does that mean I've got a laundry slave, because I really need one, my last one died a week ago and the laundy really is piling up.

ReaperOfPears

Dec 22, 2010
I got lots of stuff, but the things people most likely will care about are Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Rock Band 3 (with the Keyboard controller), and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I also got some books, some shirts, and Evangelion 1.01 on DVD. Overall, pretty good haul. I also bought GTA IV with a gift card I got.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
standokan said:
GeorgW said:
standokan said:
If I say yes, does that mean I've got a laundry slave, because I really need one, my last one died a week ago and the laundy really is piling up.
Depends on how you pay me.

standokan

May 28, 2009
GeorgW said:
standokan said:
GeorgW said:
standokan said:
Depends on how you pay me.
Well the whole point of you becoming my slave is that I don't have to squat, but if you insist on making money, due to loopholes in the law, as a slave you are free kill, eat and sell turtles and giraffes, but I hope you will refrain from doing that, the turtle and giraffe tradings got my former laundry slave killed (the turtle and giraffe tradings are lucrative but very very dangerous).

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i got a black dahlia murder shirt

boxing gloves (14 oz)
2 40 pound dumbells
2 thai kickpads
fallout:new vegas
Fable 3
12 month xbox live
20 blank cd's
and bout 200$