What did you just finish doing?

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
A simple question. What did you just finish doing?

Me, I just finished doing homework... (yay!)

[sub][sub]Also, let's try and stay away from "I just finished masturbating!" or anything along those lines...
even if you DID just finish...[/sub][/sub]

Evelynia

Jul 18, 2011
I just finished cleaning and polishing the entirety of my living area. It looks much fancier than usual now. I feel pretty fancy now, too.

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
Just finished taking a sip of Dr.Pepper, adding some emo kid on Facebook, creating a Jango accout and listening to Thrasher by Evile.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Just finished a cigarette.. And is now looking at some old fart trying to be funny at "live at Apollo"..

Think i will be turning on my ps3 instead..

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Just finished work, and washing dishes. I'm about to finish getting up to go make dinner.

Fun night in store for me!

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Was just watching a ''Mario In Minecraft'' video on youtube. The world had Super Mario Bros. 3 texture pack and music played over that top. The nostalgia was so rich it was fattening.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I just cracked up my good friend MadaraXIII with my post on his recent thread, The Freud Game.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I just had a bath. Yes, an actual bath. I realise some of you think its laying in your own filth, but I happen to have showered earlier, so I was clean and was just looking to relax XD

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
I reactivated my City of Heroes account for the first time in 5 months today so I've just finished setting up a few new heroes and villains - costume designs, power picks etc. I have the sneaking suspicion I spend more time creating characters in that game than I do actually playing it.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
I just finished trying to contact the sanitation company over my unusually high bill. Normally sanitation costs us 15 dollars, but last month it was 50, and this month it is freaking 80 dollars.

Of course, I was unable to get a hold of anyone, and no one has responded to my emails.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
dogstile said:
I just had a bath. Yes, an actual bath. I realise some of you think its laying in your own filth, but I happen to have showered earlier, so I was clean and was just looking to relax XD
Same here (I also wanted to wear my new top I ad bought a month ago for the upcoming warm weathers) and hours ago I had finish washing the dishes from my dinner (porkchop).

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
dogstile said:
... How Japanese...

OT: Research... late C19 European politics.