What did you name your Skyrim character?

chach_face

Mar 2, 2010
What Did you name your Skyrim character.
I always enjoy being able to name your character in RPG's, even though nobody says your name. (in the future, it'll happen)
So, what ya got?
I named my guy...

Werezat Lootat

Say it out loud, and you'll get it

Danz D Man

Jun 26, 2008
I applaud your name choice.
Also, while no one says your name, at least certain letters in the game (execution orders, letters to you) contain your name.

My character's named Lews Therin after the character in the Wheel of Time books.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
My Argonian character is named Bahk-Tee.

I wanted to use an Argonian sounding name rather than name him after myself like I did in Oblivion.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Wolfram... how original eh? Although doesn't make sense for a Breton... though he is a mage. Could be his "mage name" lol.

I made an Orc real quick and went with Brug. Sounds fairly orcish to me.

floatRand

Aug 2, 2011
'The Wizard'. Because I am master of magic.
I zap you stupid ass and cause spontaneous explosions all around!

adamthecg

Nov 19, 2009
I am Dash - a Breton and a sneaky knife-wielding Mage. Named for the character in the Incredibles originally for oblivion.

I think it suits him well.

SuperPogo

May 18, 2011
Gary, because Bethesda can try and try and try their hardest to immerse me in a fantasy RPG and I still will fail to take it seriously enough to come up with a stereotypically mythical character name. That, and I dunno, it has a nice ring to it, despite it being one of those common Average Joe names.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Originaly I was going with Bobby Kotick, but forgot how its spelt, so now its Rick Astley.
HO HO HO IMNOTPARANOID KING OF COMEDY

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I am a battle mage named Magmus. It's actually funny because I just finished Mage College questline and got the Staff of Magnus. If I had replaced the second 'm' in my name with an 'n' I could have been like "OMFG I have been looking for this thing everywhere" :D

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
Clay, he's an Imperial. Doesn't sound very Roman, but I suppose it could be nickname or something. To be honest I didn't put a lot of thought into it.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Wolfram01 said:
Wolfram... how original eh? Although doesn't make sense for a Breton... though he is a mage. Could be his "mage name" lol.

I made an Orc real quick and went with Brug. Sounds fairly orcish to me.
is your Breton good at math?
http://www.wolframalpha.com/

:D

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Male Nord Warrior - Dengen

Female Khajiit Assassin (What I plan on making her) - Zha'dee

Female High Elf Mage - Althuine

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
What is he called? Heh. Quite a question...He's been called a thief... a hero... a warlock... a warrior. But you, you may call him...

REGINALD VON HAMMERCOCK