What did you name your Skyrim character?

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
Mines named "Maleficar"......He's a Dunmer, Mage, Racist who speaks in third Person and looks like ming the merciless but with long hair.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Unthrall Vallhashan. Was to lazy to come up with a decent nordic name. Just took an old D&D character of mine and threw in Vallhalla replacing the -lla with -shan.

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
Ravi. It's what I name my stealthy Dunmer character every time. When I'm done with this, and move on to my bloodthirsty psychopath Nord character, his name will be Lygos as per tradition.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Black-Scale the Argonian Assassin-slash-Mage.

Who will assassinate-slash-fry your ass. Yeah, boy.

I generally try to stay in canon. "Dave" the Argonian completely sounds out of place; but I wouldn't have any trouble imagining a Dunmer having an Imperial name or an Orc with a Redguard moniker. Adoption and whatnot.

I'll have to make up a Breton at some point, seeing as their names are all French-ish and, well, I'm from Quebec. So I could play as myself and still remain in canon! Joy!

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Pasanius
I have a focus on archery and destruction magic, so I named him after Pasanius from the Ultramarines novels. He has a flamethrower. And he's badass.
Granted, a Warhammer 40K name might work better as an imperial, but damn it, I like the Khajitt.

Circusfreak

Mar 12, 2009
Shawiren, a more serious version of another name I've used in games: "Shawirpen von Grumbelstein"

Je Suis Ubermonkey

Jun 10, 2010
Female Breton Battlemage (mostly destruction/one handed blades): Katynn

Every main playthrough of the last few RPGs I've played (Mass Effect 1+2, Fallout: NV, Dragon Age Origins, Oblivion and now Skyrim) is a female character with a name that shortens to Kat.

Kate
Katherine
Katrina
Ka'Tieren
Katynn

I'm starting to run out of names, but the tradition must continue!

SimpleJack

Feb 3, 2011
I can't remember, I played it for about an hour at my friend's house. But when i get it my character's name shall be: Poopfist!

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Makna The Blackened, Argonian Battle-mage Extraordinaire!
Came up with it during the intro sequence. Unfortunately there wasn't enough space for the entire title, so I had to just go with "Makna the Blackened"

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
I generally use names that fit with the game world so I won't have an Argonian called Eric. My current character is called Ezri Tigan after Ezri Dax from DS9.

mandaforever

Feb 16, 2011
I named my dark elf Melda, which is my name in Elvish. It's mostly because Melda sounds badass for a dark elf..

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Outcast107 said:
My Argonian name is Tydarus. Skyrim's best Assassin.
I believe that that title belongs to the Argonian known as Absconditus.
He assassinated an emperor, you know. He also killed the Emperor's elite guard too just for funsies.

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
I created three characters on two different Xbox hard drives for various reasons. All three are Nords and all three of them have names from A Song of Ice and Fire (Eddard, Brynden, and Tywin). I'm considering creating an Argonian profile but I have absolutely no idea what to name him.