What did you want to grow up to be as a child?

napmil

Oct 9, 2010
I wanted to be a writer and that's all I ever wanted. And seeing as how I am, I guess... job well done?

Xlr8DETH

Jun 20, 2010
i wanted to be a scientist who mixed chemicals together and blew stuff up or a paleontologist

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was I don't know, I think I wanted to be an accountant or something because I was good at maths and wanted a 'realistic' job due to my childish nature of wanting to appear adult.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I wanted to be a paleontologist. Come on, dinosaurs!

Right now I'm cgoing to college to be an accountant.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I wanted to be two things as a kid. First thing: a vet. I went off that goal for two reasons: 1) I'm too soft to see animals injured and 2) when I did work experience at a dog kennel one of them decided to pee on my leg (ew). The other thing was being an author which is thankfully starting to become reality.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
A voice actor in cartoons. Granted, i still do have daydreams and wishes of that happening, but i wouldn't know where to start, nor do i actually think i'm THAT good...

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
An astronaut, a scientist (as in the kind who always wears a white lab coat and pours bubbling multicolored liquids from one test tube into another)...and a construction worker. Simultaneously. Clearly I should have grown up to start a program for the construction of a near-earth-orbit chemistry lab.

Later I wanted to be a National Geographic photographer, and still kind of like the idea, because it sounds like one of the most interesting jobs in the world. Of course it's also one of the most difficult to get into.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
Blackmagic1515 said:
A superhero! And I still want to be a superhero! Reality sucks...
HIGH FIVE.
This is me as a child.
And as a teenager.
...MAYBE SCIENCE WILL CATCH UP SOMEHOW. OR SOMETHING.

SonOfVoorhees said:
King of the Sandbox said:
A dinosaur.

/thread.

Or, if that's not available, a rocketship.
What about a rocket ship that turns into a dinosaur? Now that would be awesome.
TRANSFORMERS. MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw your post. :p