What difficulty do you play Guitar Hero/ Rock band on?

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
Expert all the way. Hard mode just seems like the weak mode to me now. So I am either having fun with stuff like "Master of Puppets" and "Mr Crowley". Challenging myself with songs like "Whiplash" or "Stone Cold Crazy". Or cussing at the screen with "All Nightmare Long" or "Dyers Eve". This is all on drums BTW.

CHARGIN

May 21, 2009
I play expert across all instruments. I have also been known to play guitar and do vocals at the same time. I'd attempt it with drums, but I'd need a new way to hold up the mic.

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
HUBILUB said:
I'm getting really tired of people doing Yahtzee-quotes...

I play on hard. It's entertaining when it's challenging.
I was expecting to read something along the lines of a trained spider playing the 5th color when I read this post, but what the hell? The OP made a pretty factual observation that in order to play with 5 colours, moving a hand with 4 fingers (excluding the thumb) is needed. How is that a Yahtzee quote?

But anyways, Expert on all rock band instruments, although I can only play up to the 2 last tier of drum songs on rock band. Hard on DJ hero though.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Hard on all instruments. I find it provides a challenge without being ridiculously difficult, sometimes even more so than on real instruments (at least for some songs on guitar).