What DLC would you like to see in Skyrim?

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Azure-Supernova said:
Lionsfan said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Oh, and they're slooooooow.
But I would say that they more than make up for it with the whole "defying physics deal"

Oh yeah, I remember that. 7000 steps? I clopped right up to the front gates of High Hrothgar on a horse.
I dunno where that photo is from, but me and Shadowmere have climbed over just about every Mountain, why go around when you can go up?

rangerman351

Dec 27, 2010
I'd like to see a dlc where no matter what side you picked, you root out the Thalmor and make a general peace

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I'd definitely enjoy something that lets you open a can of whoopass on the Aldmeri Dominion. The Empire needs to recover, Ulfric Stormcloak needs to shut the fuck up, and Alduin, well...

Thankfully, all of those things can be handled in the vanilla game. The Thalmor? As far as I've been able to see, not so much.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I want to see the Imperial City 200 years down the line. And since your character pretty much becomes Thane of all Skyrim, they have a good reason to be invited there.

Though in all honesty, I'd enjoy something along the lines of Shivering Isles, or the old school expansion packs like those for Neverwinter Nights.

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
Darkasassin96 said:
mikey7339 said:
The kind that fixes the unplayable PS3 glitch.
They already have that out, its called get a fricking XBOX already.
As a Ps3 fanboy I am insulted. As a (semi) functioning human being I laughed.

rangerman351

Dec 27, 2010
And by Thalmor, I meant Aldmeri Dominion, but couldn't remember the name. Just knew that the were semi-related

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
6SteW6 said:
Darkasassin96 said:
mikey7339 said:
The kind that fixes the unplayable PS3 glitch.
They already have that out, its called get a fricking XBOX already.
As a Ps3 fanboy I am insulted. As a (semi) functioning human being I laughed.
This is the appropriate response. Well-reasoned, calm and a PS3 player. Perfect.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Something that actually exists in the game world and evolves, Bethesda are only good at telling you what has happened and placing you in a safe zone where nothing substantially world-changing ever happens. It's boring, they even do it with the quests. I have a bruise on my forehead from the amount of times I facepalmed during the mage college's questline, with most quests boiling down to some guy being like "QUICK GET THE DILDO OF GOLIATH", then when you come back he's like "SHIT SON THE ELF HAS KILLED SOME PEOPLE AND IS EATING THE COLLEGE, IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN YOU WERE IN THE DUNGEON TROLOL". It's depressing how little you actually see, I didn't even know Skyrim was going through a civil war for about half the game. The world needs more life, it's like I'm playing in fucking stasis.

So yeah, I'd like them to maybe make something substantial that you actually participate in, like a real war or something else that progresses before your eyes. Bethesda are good at creating interesting game spaces and lore but they suck (for the majority) at progression and making interesting storylines, they take too many shortcuts and play the "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD SAVE US HEROOOOOO" card too fucking much. Anything interesting that has ever happened happens in the past, it's a shit ton easier to write about something epic; it's something else to have the player participate in something epic. I know Bethesda games are about exploration but it's really not that impressive once you realise everything is literally waiting for you.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Maybe some more hideouts, with secret doors. Seriously I LOVE secret doors.

<3 Hjiem

Handbag1992

Apr 20, 2009
1- Defeat the Falmor.

2- Explore the mysteries of the Dwemer.

3- Explore Morrowind or Cyrodil, I expect it will happen but I think it'll be a fan mod.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Given the propulsion power of the fus Ro dah I see no reason why you can't aim it at the ground and fly or at least long jump. Tell me it wouldn't,t be awesome to blast up to a dragon or giants face while in mid air. Fall damage should be reduced she u do it to

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
I want moar Deadric dlc, like how about a deadric war would be interesting. Sheogorath (who is the champion of Cyridil) vs Merus Dagon THE REMATCH! I also would like to see some more under appreciated Deadra princes, some of them were srsly neglected in skyrim. Like Vermina (dreams one) says one or two sentences and then just kinda disappears

Handbag1992

Apr 20, 2009
twaddle said:
Given the propulsion power of the fus Ro dah I see no reason why you can't aim it at the ground and fly or at least long jump. Tell me it wouldn't,t be awesome to blast up to a dragon or giants face while in mid air. Fall damage should be reduced she u do it to
Go up to a giants face and you can fly pretty easily. Survival is optional.