What DLC would you like to see in Skyrim?

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
A kill-every-mother-fucking-thalmor kind of dlc.
The high elves must be crushed!

Am I the only one who went out of their way to kill every Thalmor in the entire nation of Skyrim?
Dang.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I would actually like to have a downloadable content pack that offers the ability for Altmer characters to side with the Thalmor, if they wish. A playthrough from their perspective would be quite interesting and enjoyable, I think.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
jawakiller said:

Am I the only one who went out of their way to kill every Thalmor in the entire nation of Skyrim?
Dang.
No you aint

I also felt real anger whenever anyone lumped my freaking wood elf in with those hoighty toighty.... stuck up...grrrrrr

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I'd love to revisit old locations (shivering isles, Cyrodiil, Morrowind), but I'd greatly prefer a DLC set in some new area. Hircine has a realm, for example, and maybe some kind of assault on the Aldmeri dominion could take us to Summerset Isles, or maybe to Valenwood to free the wood elves.

Dendio

Mar 24, 2010
Can we get cyrodill or morrowind included in the game as an expansion. Threads point out that the land masses do exist in the current edition

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
AlternatePFG said:
I dunno, my horse feels awfully vulnerable. If there was only some sort of... defense I could get for it. Ah well, that idea is simply too out there for Bethesda to implement in the game.
Dear god no, my horse is already a killing machine, If it gets armour then theres no need for a Dragonborn anymore

Koan

Dec 8, 2011
Patches first would be nice.

Usually DLC adds in new quests and new loot. Although I have no idea what loot they can possibly offer now that my character has 100 smithing and 100 enchantment.

Maybe new powers? How about one that lets you turn into a dragon? No idea how the lore can work with it (just say "it's daedric", I suppose) or if the engine can support it, but it sounds mighty fun.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Darkasassin96 said:
mikey7339 said:
The kind that fixes the unplayable PS3 glitch.
They already have that out, its called get a fricking XBOX already.
Since this is said, or a PC. You know, the superior platform. God I love the smell of flamewars in the morning/very late at night... Not. God, where have you been? Xbox vs PS is so last year, now you two have ganged up on PC. Get with the Program! :p

OT: I'd like to see an Aldmeri Dominion war, or something that actually gives some hint as to what happened to the Dwemer. Something large and substantial, that I'll actually feel like putting money into. That or something that is very well done, like the LotSB DLC for ME2. Not too long, but it was well done and one of my favourite pieces of DLC, alongside Shivering Isles and that Bioshock 2 one with the Lancers and such... The Bioshock 2 one for the Lancers and because it wasn't too short, and Shivering Isles because, among other great things it did right, Sheogorath.

gloo

Mar 27, 2011
Agreed... I would want to see the Aldmeri Dominion try to invade Skyrim, under the pretense of investigating the dragon situation. If you join the Empire, you get a mission where you are told to aid their investigation. If you're Stormcloak, you get a mission where you go spy on them. If you're neutral, any Jarl or innkeeper can tell you about it and it appears as a misc. objective... and I'm writing a wall of text that no one will take seriously.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
One that lets me fight the Thalmor. I support the Empire but I hate those pricks. Everything I come across them out in the wilds of Skyrim i always attack. No matter how low of a level I am, they always die. Another possibilty is one that I like to call "The Raising of Winterhold!". Join the College, do main quests, go another quest that takes you on a grand adventure, bring the parts of Winterhold that fell into the sea back up and before you know it you now have more people to steal from.

willis888

May 18, 2010
jawakiller said:

Dang.
You are not alone. I'll stop whatever quest I'm on and go far out of my way to hunt them down. I actually carry around several enchanted Elven Daggers for the sole purpose of passing them out to Thalmor prisoners when I liberate them.

sifffffff

Oct 28, 2011
A DLC that makes anyone who uses the "then I got an arrow to the knee" meme get an actual arrow to the knee.

Goddamn that's a meme that wore out it's welcome quick. To seriously answer the question though I'd be alright with a DLC that adds a few more factions to the game. Morrowind had so many I always feel a bit screwed that the newer games don't have as many.