What do women find attractive? (Men only)

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Hiya escapists.

First of all, if you're female, get out of here. It said 'men only' in the title. Why would you click it? I mean, I get that curiosity naturally makes the thread more attractive, but I've made a different thread for you [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.379932-What-do-women-find-attractive-Women-only]. Please don't read or post in this thread. Go and post in the other thread that I made for you [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.379932-What-do-women-find-attractive-Women-only].
Mush.

Is she gone?
Good.

*Ahem*

What parts of a woman's body attracts (heterosexual) men has never been much of a mystery. There are for the most part fairly clearly defined areas which men's sexuality fixate on. As society has been male-dominated through history, these aren't exactly secret, and considering that the escapist's userbase is mostly male (if the polls are to be believed), it's reasonable to assume that escapists at large have a decent understanding of what men find attractive.

What parts of a man's body is it primarily that attracts (heterosexual) women though?
This is either not as clearly defined, or not as well known across the sexes.
In any case, that is why I've created this thread: To get input from the men of the community regarding what parts of the male body they think women find the most attractive or tend to fixate on.

Why am I doing this?
Simple.
I've made another thread where I'm asking women basically the same question. Basically, this thread will contain your guesses, and that thread will contain the correct answers. It'll be interesting to see how they compare.
i.e. I want to see if men's assumptions about the sexier sex hold up.

So don't you guys dare go cheating by reading the girls' thread before posting here.

So please tell us what parts of the male body you think women find the sexiest.
For science!

You are of course free to tell us what personality traits you think women like in a man and anything else you feel is relevant as well.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Well, attractiveness. What females exactly find attractive, I can't quite explain. Look at a movie star or something, that's a basic picture, I guess. Athletic, no fat, no spots, "good" hair, whatever that is, generally free from skin imperfections or anomalous bodily shapes.

What parts? Chests and asses, that's what I hear them talk about the most. Actually, that's what I hear men talk about the most as well...

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Girth Probably the face I guess. I would be surprised if it was anything else, there are plenty of guys that are built like a tank but look like a bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle that are single, but if you've got a face like an angel all the ladies love you.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Pinkie toes. Women love the pinkie toes. The more the better.

OT for really reals: Shoulders and butt. Face/eyes are sort of the obvious answers because people don't want to come off as body fascists.

In one of my classes there was this guy a group of women nicknamed "juicy fruit" because of his ample derriere.

Dec 14, 2009
A sense of humour and confidence :D

A sense of humour indicates intelligence and wit, while the confidence is need to get that humour across.

Hey, it works for me :D

Dec 14, 2009
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:

A sense of humour indicates intelligence and wit, while the confidence is need to get that humour across.

What about brotivation?

Who doesn't want a devil in a blue coat :D

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
I'm just going to go with what my ladypartner says she loves about me and usually loves to ramble on about: my hair (I have boy band-ish hair), my complexion, my eyes, and my butt.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Didnt I comment in this thread......whered it go....WHAT IS THIS MAGIC!!!?

Dec 14, 2009
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:

What about brotivation?

I don't.

Ha, I have answered your question.
No accounting for taste :D

This is why women don't like you, Matt.

Dec 14, 2009
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:

What about brotivation?

I don't.

Ha, I have answered your question.
No accounting for taste :D

This is why women don't like you, Matt.
That's actually kind of hurtful as they don't.

Thanks Daystar. :/
It's okay Matt.

You've still got me.

Who needs women anyway?

Vaginas are overrated.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Well back when I still had the girlfriend girl who used me for sex, she said the part of me that turned her on the most were my veins. Not those veins, but like the veins in my arms and the ones immediately below my abdomen going down my waist. I used to show her on webcam a lot and when we met, she kept feeling them with her fingertips. She also like to touch my abs which tickled a little bit during sex.

My sister also has made a comment or two about my abs, and when I put up a shirtless photo on facebook (just my head and shoulders), she said I "looked like a superhero." She told me I should take my shirt off when I take my daily walks outside. A girl I met from a dating site seemed really turned on when I took my shirt off.

So yes, shoulders/posture I think are probably the biggest physical turn on because it's something one can see without the other person disrobing. I think arms are next, possibly either muscle tone or the veins popping out effect.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Triangular shape I think... kinda suchs where your genetically predestined to be a slab.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
A nice healthy duodenum. Bitchez love duodenums

Incidentally I'm still single for some strange reason?

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Physical attributes would probably be face arms and chest, but I think a guy's attitude plays an equal if not greater roll (ie confidence, attitude, humour etc.); I've seen some pretty ugly guys get some pretty damn good looking women.

....actually I think it's the content of a man's wallet that attracts a lot of people x D.
edit: not saying all women are gold diggers, but social status is a thing.