What do ye fellow escapists think about guys and long hair?

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
two of my best friends have really long hair, but it doesn't look good on me. I keep my hair short and spiky.
:D

^^^^^
o|o
___

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
It doesn't really matter anymore, people did it just to piss off the squares. Now it's become normal and most people I think don't notice. The only I problem I have with it is that if you work around machinery it can get caught in moving parts and then you'll have a bad day.

cheesemaster

Mar 4, 2008
Used to have it long, shaved it all off when I joined the army.

On the downside going to concerts and headbanging doesn't feel as satisfying.

On the upside it's easier to get a job, and chicks dig it.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
I used to have long curly brown hair, it was really too much effort and it only looked good about a third of the time (then it looked awesome), the rest of the time it was annoying and probably creepy.

Honestly just this year when I had my head completely shaved, that was awesome, I didn't have to do anything with my hair and I've got a good shaped head so it looked good.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
I have mine quite long, though I don't really care what people do with theirs. I've no idea if my hair actually LOOKS fine or not, but I'm fairly comfortable with it.

I do take care of it though. It doesn't just look terrible to other people when long hair gets greasy.... it feels less than pleasant too when that happens.

ZaCloud

Nov 6, 2009
Long hair on a guy, in my opinion, as long as it's kept clean... raises their sexiness factor to levels over 9000. ;)

I looooove it.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
I think it looks terrible if it goes down past a guy's shoulders, but I honestly don't care if it does. It just...looks ew.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Crazzee said:
I think it looks terrible if it goes down past a guy's shoulders, but I honestly don't care if it does. It just...looks ew.
You probably wouldn't like to see mine then. I mean, it's not really rediculousely long (well, in my opinion anyway) but... yeah.

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
dududf said:
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
dududf said:
*Yes I know you're joking, just calling you on word phrasing :p*
Alright this line saved you from the inevitable "It's called a joke you douche bag"
And that's why I put it there :D

I don't know you, and you don't know me thus, you don't know when I'm joking precautions my friend! Precautions! =D
http://buttersafe.com/2008/08/21/corporate-finance/

Everytime they say "Corporate Finance" just pretend they are saying "Joke precautions" and you will fidn this comic quite enjoyable.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
MGlBlaze said:
Crazzee said:
You probably wouldn't like to see mine then. I mean, it's not really rediculousely long (well, in my opinion anyway) but... yeah.
Eh, I probably wouldn't mind, as long as it's not perfectly straight. There are a few people at my school who have hair all the way down their backs and it's perfectly straight, and that makes it creepy. :|

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
tkaStryc9 said:
It doesn't really matter anymore, people did it just to piss off the squares. Now it's become normal and most people I think don't notice. The only I problem I have with it is that if you work around machinery it can get caught in moving parts and then you'll have a bad day.
I believe I heard of cases where people got their scalps quite literally torn off their heads. It's... not a pretty sight...

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
dududf said:
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
dududf said:
Alright this line saved you from the inevitable "It's called a joke you douche bag"

I don't know you, and you don't know me thus, you don't know when I'm joking precautions my friend! Precautions! =D

Everytime they say "Corporate Finance" just pretend they are saying "Joke precautions" and you will fidn this comic quite enjoyable.
o_o

Wasn't that funny before or after :O

Mind you, I just finished laughing maniacly at a youtube video, and thus my sense of humour may have been dulled :eek:

SirDoom

Sep 8, 2009
Well, mine is currently touching my shoulders. I get nothing but complements on it, actually. That's not saying much, since my old shorter hairstyle looked like... well, I won't go into details.

I do straighten my hair though. Maybe that's weird for a guy. I'm not sure.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
...how do i upload a picture? i'll show you me with long hair, yes i'm a guy. i enjoy having long hair

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
As long as it isn't past my shoulders or touching them. As for other guys I don't care. But I find it retarded having those super long hair-dues that go to your ass. Thats a lot of shampoo you're wasting. Hopefully they wash their hair...

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
dududf said:
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
dududf said:
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
dududf said:

o_o

Wasn't that funny before or after :O

Mind you, I just finished laughing maniacly at a youtube video, and thus my sense of humour may have been dulled :eek:
No offense taken, buttersafe is a hit or miss kind of humor.

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
Doomlord1375 said:
Well, mine is currently touching my shoulders. I get nothing but complements on it, actually. That's not saying much, since my old shorter hairstyle looked like... well, I won't go into details.

I do straighten my hair though. Maybe that's weird for a guy. I'm not sure.
I refuse to leave my house unless I have my hair straightened! I have like 3 other guy friends who straighten their hair as well. I'd saaaay its normal.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I don't think I care about what others do with their hair really. Unless they're wacking me in the face with their ponytail then I guess I hate long hair.