What do you carry in your pocket/bag?

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
Apologies if this has been done, I searched, and the only thing like this was a few months ago.

I personally carry my wallet, some mini-playing cards, tape, Silly Putty, and a Rubix Cube. In my messenger bag/book bag thing. And a Swiss Army Knife in my pocket.

So, Escapists/Escapettes, what do you carry in your pockets/bags?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Various things every now and again. Tends to usually be my PSPgo, an iPod, and pencils.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
in my pockets i carry a little pair of pants and in the pockets in the little pants is spare change

In my bag i carry paper and lots of it but no pen or pencil

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Keys, Wallet, Phone, Pencil, Pen, Zippo Lighter, Penknife, Various random objects that confuse and surprise me when I check...

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Wallet and Cell Phone in my Right Pocket.
DSi in my Left Pocket.
And Spare Change in my Back pocket.

cynikles

Jul 10, 2010
Wallet, Phone, Keys. Thaaat's about it. On occasion there's headphones in there or general papers. I wear cargo pants most of the time, so lots of crap sometimes.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Phone, ipod, wallet, keys, and if I'm going to class two pens, three mechanical pencils.

mew1234321

Oct 15, 2009
Wallet, A book, my iPod, something to write with, a notepad, some string and some random bits and pieces.

Oh, and a razor sharp knife. You never know when you're going to need to cut something.

Or someone.