What do you collect?

AlAaraaf74

Dec 11, 2010
I used to collect rocks (which, now that I think about it, is very stupid. I don't mean nice looking rocks, I mean random rock you can find in your back yard rocks.)

Now, I collect figurenes of all the places my family and/or I have been.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Old 40K and fantasy models, but you already knew that. I also collect RPG's that I will never play, D20 modern & sourcebooks, Twilight 2000 & 2013, various zombie apocalypse RPGs, although I sold all my old never used 2nd ed ADnD books a while back I still have all the WHFRP V1 and 2 books although I did actually use them a bit, same with Cyberpunk 2020. I also have all but the very latest releases of Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader, I'll never play them, I hate the system and gosh darn it if I don't hate the twisted mockery of what once was the setting has become but I still buy the fucking things. I draw the line at Deathwatch, but it took willpower.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Warhammer and Warhammer 40k models. I like to paint them.

Swords and various other blades. I was given a (blunt, don't panic) officers sword from the French Revolution by my uncle when I was 10. He was a collector of antique weapons. Started from there.

Bobbleheads. One of my kids got me a Venom bobblehead a few years back for my birthday (Venoms has been a favourite character of mine for years). Since then i've built up quite a large collection of them.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
I collect metal memorabilia and random guitar picks, whether they be from musicians or I just happen to come across one. I have Chris Garza's and Wolf Hoffmann's in my room.

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Brutal Peanut said:
Geek stuff from games and movies I like. Statues, figurines, A LOT of posters. I also have a lot of books. Mostly Fantasy, True Crime, and Historical Fiction. I keep every book I buy.

Frog stuff; statues, figurines, and what not. I also get them as gifts since it's my favorite animal.

Magnets. Every place I go that is new (it doesn't even matter if the place is in the same state) - I'll get a magnet and put it on the refrigerator when I get home. My husband also goes on trips for work and brings me back magnets from wherever they sent him. I await my Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada magnet.
Oh my god, is that you Grandma?

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I've been really getting into collecting comic books (almost all is DC, but I have a few hellboys and want more, and scott pilgrim). I've been doing it since about December and have like 40 graphic novels, or collected comics, whatever you call them. And like 100 actual comics.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Beast Wars Transformers figures. Got a fun little collection going. Some of my favorites:

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I used to collect rocks when I was younger but now I collect old games just because I like to say I have it.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Older video games, from Super Nintendo on. I'm still very new to the hobby though. I've got some good ones though like Super Castlevania w/box, Final Fantasy III w/box, Majora's Mask w/original manual, Banjo Kazooie w/box and more. None of those have the original boxes but a box is a box and the original artwork is on them so, think Blockbuster boxes.

I've also got a nice starting collection of comics/ graphic novels.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Age of Empires. My collection is approaching completeness, slowly but surely. (All the main games - in original, collector's where possible, packaging - are owned; only the expansions remain!)

stormcrow5

Jul 9, 2008
MTG and pokemon cards were my first. have a few figures but not a real collection. few outher things from games to swords also

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
I used to collect every issue of Wizard magazine since I was 8, until I entered university 5 years ago. I also collected WWF magazines until I graduated and saved my worn/broken drum skins.

EDIT: Oh, and comics/graphic novels too! Batman Year One, Wolverine and Ultimate Spiderman for comics, and for graphic novels Walking Dead and Sandman.

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
Comic books, mostly Spawn stuff though. I have 90% of the main series, the Violator 3 part by Alan Moore, the Angela 3 part with the 2 pirate issues, the Blood Feud 4 part also by Moore, and several dozen others. Currently I have around 300 Spawn comics.

I also have a lot of comics not related to Spawn, such as The Mask, All 12 issues of Watchmen, All 10 V for Vendetta, Ghost in the Shell, the DC 4 part sequel to The Prisoner tv series, and Spider-Man 2099. That's about 450 comic books in total.