What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

combat90

Mar 28, 2008
As a Dane I am Scandinavian and a man of the north. In other words, a Nord, for you Oblivion fans. So id say all Scandinavians have cold resistance, countered by a weakness to heat.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Being American of Irish/Scottish descent, I have the ability to blend into snowbanks and to devour whiskey-filled-kilt-wearing-potatoes.

And as the American side, I'm naturally retarded inconsistent.

Shanecooper

Aug 12, 2009
Being an Aussie, I am allowed to dick around at any time and get away with it so long as I say that anyone who calls me out is Un-Australian.

Garaw

Sep 22, 2009
WrongSprite said:
Garaw said:
I am English and German by descent, so I have the power to beat the shit out of myself and then make up for it by establishing a common currency.
The English and Germans have different currencies...
Blah, you're right, I forgot that the UK didn't buy into the whole Euro thing.

I'm sure they've made nice in many respects, though.

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Being half English and Half Chinese I am filled with an overwhelming love of tea. I am also very good at math, and have a penchant for expanding my sphere of influence through less than peaceful means.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
Being Swedish I have the amazing ability to not be suspected of anything ever... I'm also white, so that helps too...

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
As a british quarter American, I have the power to be elitist while worse off, and completely and utterly hipocritical.

[sub]I love hate me[/sub]

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I, as a Khajiit, have the ability to be a sentient house cat.

Kidding.

As an American, I have the ability to ***** about how my country sucks ass despite the fact that it is better than 85% of the other countries in the world.

(I don't do this but I'm sick of people who do.)

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
As I am of French extraction, I have the ability to charm and romance women, but it comes at the cost of surrendering whenever attacked by a German.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
As an Armenian, I have a constitution bonus since we survived the Ottoman Empire's attempt to genocide us, partial invisibility since some people still won't admit that it happened or pay attention to us at all, the ability to survive off of really weird food loaded up with herbs and spices, supernatural obstinacy and predilection towards maintaining absurd debates, and natural packrat abilities.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
As an Irishman I can drink like a ************ and as an Englishman I can complain about it afterwards.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
As a skinny white teenager, I have the amazing power to offend every race! (which is why I can't say mush of anything around anyone. Hell, I even got in trouble a few times for saying I was a stupid cracker/honky/etc.)