What do you do instead of playing video games?

tehuberer

Sep 12, 2008
like u know after you but down the mouse, wiimote, PS3 conntroller or xbox controller, what do you do? i myself sleep and hang, now you GO!!!

Downside

Sep 16, 2008
either i start reading on the net, watch tele (rare) or play footy and chill with my mates. I spend most of my time in front the computer at work. So don't use it as much when i get home.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Umm, eat, sleep, read, play my ocarina, try to teach myself piano, hunt on moonlit plains for flesh, you know normal stuff.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Research programming languages, work on my design for an alternative Graphical User Interface based on the principles of User-Centred Design (i.e. Document-Centric Computing as opposed to more orthodox Application-Centric Computing), evaluate 3D modeling software as I will need to write my own at some point as part of an integrated environment for multimedia creation and game creation.

Oh, and take long baths, cook and watch Sky+

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
When I'm home: Read, self-teach myself the bass, and I fight with a local group that does viking era combat. Not SCA style faggotry either with rattan weapons, but full speed steel weapon fighting. Naturally the weapons are dulled.
At sea: Depending on the ship I'm on I'll bring my bass out with me. Other then that I just work. Considering I'm posting while on shift atm though, I doubt I can really call this work. More like professional coffee drinking.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
I go on a forum known for being a den of the greatest scum and villainy this side of Detroit.

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
Go on the net, talk to friends, hang out with friends, school, play bass, write songs

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
Yay, lots of bassists! What sort of stuff do you guys play?

As you may have guessed, I play bass too and also go to uni, read, work (cos I gotta earn pennies), drink, watch movies...

The usual sorts of stuff. Got to agree with Rak though, this seems like a completely pointless thread.

silentbob150

Apr 24, 2008
There's things other than gaming? Heathen talk!!!

But seriously, on the few occassions I've not got a mouse or controller in my hand, I tend to watch DVDs/Blu-Rays or read occassionally.

People tell me I'm in serious need of a life. It's all good though.

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
Strafe Mcgee post=9.72404.759316 said:
Yay, lots of bassists! What sort of stuff do you guys play?
I tend to play post punk and punk (in a punk band) but generaly i love to play anything with a nice grooving or driving bassline. I play jazz at school.

Destromas

Sep 25, 2008
Read bad threads, troll, sleep, eat, work, play with cats, hang out with friends, play guitar, brush up on stuff i learned at school so i'm not an idiot...