What do you hate?

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
I know everyone likes to *****, so I wanna hear what it is that you ***** about.
I hate....
that every genre of music tries to be pop
That the halo movie got cancelled
That San Francisco tried to ban weapons completely (and won the world series)

...your turn.
Also, I hate the bigoted, especially if there is predjudice against my breed of dog. If you remember what my favorite breed is I'll give you a cookie.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I pretty much only hate smokers. And my girlfriend smokes. Am I a hypocrite? Maybe. But I love my girlfriend and fell in love with her before I knew she smoked. So now, I really couldn't care less if she smoked.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
I hate me :D

and most people around me :D

(changed at the last minute for fear of probation dur to one word post)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Idiots. Like people who complain about glitches in games, when they didnt even purchase them, or people who come up with the WORST ideas ever and defend them like its the most genious idea ever.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I don't hate, that's too strong a word. Some things annoy me, but no more than that. Hate shall not disturb my tranquil life.

That said, being out of toilet paper is a *****...

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
aschere van she said:
This person. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]
Oh ho, that old trick! Haven't seen that in a while.

OT: Mushrooms mainly, that and what Glee does to great songs.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
-Politicians....The lying bunch of em!
-Most of Humanity (I say Most)
-Lazy People who aren't willing to work
-Cheaters....EVERY KIND
-Twilight
-Fanfiction......HEY Twilight is Fanfiction XD
-Order (Hey I love Chaos, sue me)
-Fake people
-People who deny me my damn Coffee!!!(I've yet to meet one, but God Help Whoever does)
-POP MUSIC!!!!!!!
-No Talent singers who don't know balls about Music composition
-The No Talent Singer's fans who will defend their sorry asses even if it means jumping off a freaking cliff (Bunch of goddamn sheep...or Lemurs)
-Myself at times when I fuck things up..
-People who look down on others as if they are some how superior due to their beliefs or their Position in life!

Finally the one thing I hate most is...... REMAKES OF MOVIES THAT WERE JUST FINE

NO NO NO NO FUCKING NO!!! Screw Hollywood!!

SleepyOtter

Apr 28, 2010
Politicians, Ignorant bigots, Sheep(as in people with no personal opinions but look towards someone else for answers and barely question the world around them), fanboys, elitists, Democrats, Republicans, doubters, stupid people(NOT Mentally handicapped), Douche bags, Activision or more specifically Bobby Kotick, Fred Phelps, EA, Microsoft and every other Big corporation on earth.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Hate threads.
unfortunately, I'm here so I'll play your little game.... for now.

Haters are what I hate. Those people who hate everything for no good reason.
You see- I'm almost always happy.
Besides, because of this thread being entirely unnecessary, I will post one of the things I love.

I also love Toy Story, video games, kitties, puppies, chocolate, my computer, school, learning, and all that good stuff. I refuse to participate in this beyond that. This is a website for those who love internet culture, not people who hate the world.

Even in my short time on this site, I have seen some of the best the internet has to offer.
If you are just gonna sit at your computer and list the things you hate, you have no business being here, so go away.