What do you look like behind the avatar?

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Spot1990 said:
Xcell935 said:
Welp, its time to reveal my true form.

Long story short, I don't normally dress like that. I re-inacted the scene from 500 Days of Summer to ask the girl on the left to prom.

Wow, I feel like a baby on the Escapist compared to everyone else. >_>
Wait, which scene? That's like my favourite movie and I can't think of a single "will you go out with me" scene. Feel free not to reply because in the meantime I'm going to assume you mean you slept with her and then organised a huge dance routine with dozens of people for when you left the house the next morning. Respect man.
This one:
I did it right outside her class, with the help of 4 friends as back up dancers, and my sister being one of the band geeks hooked me up and got her geeks together to provide the out of nowhere band to come down her class' hallway. As for getting laid afterwards... better luck next time.
But, I did get to graduate high school as "that one ballsy guy, who did that kick-ass proposal".
+1 boasting/confidence.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Hmmm... seen many of these threads over the years, but never bothered posting in one before. Oh well, why the hell not. It's about time you all saw the true awesomeness that is me.

this is the only non-child photo of me in existence where I don't have facial hair. Taken at my little sister's wedding earlier this year.

And just for fun....

my boss took this one after we'd had a "taste test" of several new varieties of booze at work. Yes, I'm sloshed, and yes, we tasted a LOT of alcohol that afternoon.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
BarbaricGoose said:
You want ugly? Feast your eyes on THIS:

This was taken when I was just learning how to take pictures with my new phone. Turns out, there's a button on the side of the phone that you can use to take pictures, instead of doing gymnastics with your hand.

Hahaha--god. You couldn't make yourself look that bad if you tried. I'm giving Ricky Gervais a run for his money. Love Ricky Gervais, btw.
I hardly want to call that ugly, good sir.

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
EeveeElectro said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D! You're almost a little too adorable to be on this website.. YOUR COSPLAY OF ROXY IS SO GREAT!

I'M GONNA POST MORE! Show the poser side of me..

We're called Captain Fabulous and The Rainbow Brigade...
I'm Captain Fabulous...

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
I have come to a conclusion: everyone on here (cept for me, obviously) is BLOODY HOT X_X

Kaisikudo

Sep 30, 2009
Here's me. I am indeed the master of smiling-without-smiling.

With my Irish penpal, Claire, who came to visit in the summer.

Scotland is a pretty gorgeous place to live. (Panoramics ftw!)

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Me in typical attire (and long hair)

[http://s846.photobucket.com/user/micky_vey/media/46510_431513783251_3534745_n.jpg.html]

and me on holiday (with short hair)
[http://s846.photobucket.com/user/micky_vey/media/179937_10151119776945719_1086687929_n.jpg.html]

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Wow! So many people here look much less than I expected, in a very good way o.o Guess it's time to show my... true form! Sorry for the bored expression, I took this several weeks ago >w< My smile is good, I promise!

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I have to be a picture whore now I'm finally happy I have my red hair back /sorrynotsorry

When pale skin is in fashion again, I'll be the one who's laughing!

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I have a strong, probably creepy fascination with what people on the internet look like.

I don't have many photos, I don't have my photo taken while out so all the ones I have are by me. This is the last ever photo I took of me I guess

Miasthma

Not A Robot (Maybe)
Apr 12, 2013
I'm a little late to the party, but I'll show my visage anyway.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
I would post a picture, but I recently deleted my Facebook account, which has all my photos on it -_-

And I don't have a webcam or anything to take a new one with.

But take it from Ammy

It's true.
Although the circumstances are most unfortunate, I commend you on doing the right thing and leaving Facebook.

In an effort to lend a hand friendly and sincere, let me show the nice people, lurkers and fellow grues what you truly look like (at least in my minds eye):

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29500000/Robb-Stark-robb-stark-29539821-600-900.jpg

Ooh you handsome and most promising hunk of man meat. May your spirits and juices restore, may your blade be unbroken, may your life be fulfilling even if you temporarily find yourself out of dreams and proper aspirations.