What do you look like behind the avatar?

Terraniux

Oct 4, 2011
Well, here goes nothing.

My hair's a lot longer now. This was taken three months ago.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Realitycrash said:
Eh, I've had this picture in my profile for a long time, so no, don't mind sharing it.

Here. Long Hair:

Short hair:

And the quality really goes to hell when enlarged like that.
Jesus fucking Christ. Having read a large number of your posts on R&P, I can honestly say I never in my wildest imagination would have thought you would look like that. I'm honestly still in a little bit of shock.

Since this thread seems to be back in use, here is me.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
GrimTuesday said:
Realitycrash said:
Eh, I've had this picture in my profile for a long time, so no, don't mind sharing it.

Here. Long Hair:

Short hair:

Jesus fucking Christ. Having read a large number of your posts on R&P, I can honestly say I never in my wildest imagination would have thought you would look like that. I'm honestly still in a little bit of shock.

That's alright, every time I post in the R&P I wear a very respectable suit and smoke a pipe.

..But really, shock?

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Realitycrash said:
GrimTuesday said:
Realitycrash said:

Here. Long Hair:

Short hair:

That's alright, every time I post in the R&P I wear a very respectable suit and smoke a pipe.

..But really, shock?
You must admit that with the tattoos and piercings you cut somewhat of an extreme figure. Shock in this context isn't a bad thing, there is no disapproval coming from me whatsoever, its just I tend to think of other people I speak to on the internet, or whose posts I read, as looking rather mundane or ordinary, and you my friend, aren't "ordinary" in appearance.

The suits a good idea. Makes you far more credible. I won't say what I wear, I'd have no credibility left.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
GrimTuesday said:
Realitycrash said:
GrimTuesday said:
Realitycrash said:

Here. Long Hair:

Short hair:

..But really, shock?
You must admit that with the tattoos and piercings you cut somewhat of an extreme figure. Shock in this context isn't a bad thing, there is no disapproval coming from me whatsoever, its just I tend to think of other people I speak to on the internet, or whose posts I read, as looking rather mundane or ordinary, and you my friend, aren't "ordinary" in appearance.

The suits a good idea. Makes you far more credible. I won't say what I wear, I'd have no credibility left.
Eh, fair enough. I tend to imagine people I talk to as a pastey, white man. And most of the time, I really am not disappointed. Though I've seen more women in this thread than I would imagine.
..Though few people of other skincolours.