What do you look like behind the avatar?

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I made a dirty joke that involves you so I figure it's only fair you also get a notification and stuff.

PLus: Since I posted in this thread, you can now attach a face to the crazy voice you keep hearing in podcasts and stuff.
I don't think anyone has ever accidentally walked in on me with no clothes on so I don't know how I'd react.
I don't watch enough anime to get the joke. :D
I'm sorry, I'm such a failure.

I know, I saw.
I'm so disappointed that you don't look like a cartoon villain. :pSo we are both failures...

And I am sorry to say that I don't have any pictures where I do look like a cartoon villain.
Nor can I grow a mustache I could twirl whilst cackling maniacally before breaking into a full evil laughter...

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
Well, I'm way too self conscious so I don't really have many photos of myself alone. Sry for the bad res.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Calibanbutcher said:
Colour Scientist said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I made a dirty joke that involves you so I figure it's only fair you also get a notification and stuff.

PLus: Since I posted in this thread, you can now attach a face to the crazy voice you keep hearing in podcasts and stuff.
I don't think anyone has ever accidentally walked in on me with no clothes on so I don't know how I'd react.
I don't watch enough anime to get the joke. :D
I'm sorry, I'm such a failure.

I know, I saw.
I'm so disappointed that you don't look like a cartoon villain. :pSo we are both failures...

And I am sorry to say that I don't have any pictures where I do look like a cartoon villain.
Nor can I grow a mustache I could twirl whilst cackling maniacally before breaking into a full evil laughter...
Well, you could always draw an epic villain moustache in your face. :D

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
Ugly as hell, so I will spare you all.
Dude, show us your picture. I showed mine and I guarantee that I've turned most of the girls in this thread into lesbians by my fucking horrifying visage. Whatever you put, it'll be a step up from mine.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Calibanbutcher said:
I must know a lot of creepers then xD I find there's nothing wrong with it, but people CAN go way too far and tread into creepy territory. No silly double standards where I'm concerned. [sub]I creep on BOTH genders[/sub]
As someone who suffered from low self esteem (but now couldn't give a damn) I do like to make people feel goooood. :3

omicron1 said:
Your... your eyes! They are amazing ;O they're so striking and lovely. Can I have them? C;

xmbts said:
Looks awful.
You look great you silly old goose, you shouldn't have worried so much~

Playful Pony said:
As a crazy cat lady I demand you hand that top over to me at once, pretty lady.

Yours sincerely, the Minister of Crazy Cat Spinsters.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
xmbts said:
Looks awful.
I am not even gonna tell you what I read here for a moment.
Damn I need some sleep...

EeveeElectro said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I must know a lot of creepers then xD I find there's nothing wrong with it, but people CAN go way too far and tread into creepy territory. No silly double standards where I'm concerned. [sub]I creep on BOTH genders[/sub]
As someone who suffered from low self esteem (but now couldn't give a damn) I do like to make people feel goooood. :3

omicron1 said:
Your... your eyes! They are amazing ;O they're so striking and lovely. Can I have them? C;

xmbts said:
Looks awful.
You look great you silly old goose, you shouldn't have worried so much~

Playful Pony said:
As a crazy cat lady I demand you hand that top over to me at once, pretty lady.

Yours sincerely, the Minister of Crazy Cat Spinsters.
Good for you, not-giving-a-fuck is certainly the healthiest attitude when it comes to doing anything.
(Except for microneurosurgery of the brain, if you decide to to that you should make sure to give all the fucks)

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
[http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/HerrNeon/media/Facebook/Timeline%20Photos/1048294_488497771228086_1756416818_o.jpg.html]

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Queen Michael said:
That dress is absolutely gorgeous, you wear it so well and look lovely! I tried getting one like that but I'm faaaaar too curvy to fit into them :<
Too much junk in my trunk to be able to wear one -sob-

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
I've put on a bit of weight since then but...here you go: writhe in the hideousness

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/c113.33.414.414/s160x160/580028_239640166154953_1883282669_n.jpg[[/img]

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
chinangel said:
I've put on a bit of weight since then but...here you go: writhe in the hideousness

You forgot the first end of the image tag and put an extra bracket on the end one, which I fixed.

OT:

Although my hair has never done that before or since that night.

If my username didn't clarify, I'm the guy in that picture >_>

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I have a picture on my profile of what I look like, though admittedly that was over a year ago.

I would open my Facebook to grab a more recent picture, but I've probably been off Facebook longer than my profile image.

I would snap a picture on my phone, but my phone is so shitty it refuses to upload photos, and I would try my absolute best to do a teenage girl 'selfie' expression as I would.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Padwolf said:
I do love these threads, you all look great! Here is me:

[http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/Padwolf/media/150120116442-Copy.jpg.html]

And a bonus

[http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/Padwolf/media/120306-173759.jpg.html]
And very nice you look, too!

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Heres me pulling an odd face, but wearing a limited edition t-shirt so its all good.

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
You think you want this now, but trust me...you don't want this!

Look, fair warning. This image contains:

- A Hello Kitty "Throne".
- A blue mouse wearing a cape.
- A squirrel rocking an awesome red jacket.
- An adorable butterfly.
- And me...giving you a double-dose of a thumbs-up.

:D

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008

I am staring into your soul. Get lost in my eyes.

As a note, my facial hair and hair in general are currently quite different from that. Closer to this:

Just without the awesome hat hair.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
Ahri said:
Bluhhhh.

Sry for being one of those guys, but that pierced lip is way too cute. (please, no creep calling, I just had to make an honest compliment)