What Do You Look Like?

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
I always wonder what motivation people have behind posting pictures of themselves on the internet...

Hmmm... what do you think cappy?

"Which one is hottest?"

Oh you! XD

Well... Thats a tough one. Cappy. Thats a tough one.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Here's just a head shot.

Here's me in a pair of aviators my friends insist I can pull off (I don't believe them).

And here's me as Thor on my birthday.

And the pièce de résistance, me with Emilie Autumn.

The Arctic Nun

Jun 2, 2010
A sophisticated look.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/ArcticNun/Pictureofme7.png

Forever sophisticated.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/ArcticNun/551650_4213091688090_1450067369_n.jpg

But sometimes feminine.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/ArcticNun/036.jpg

And always Batman.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/ArcticNun/202135_1770434538652_1172902910_31656936_7643550_o.jpg

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
ruedyn said:
Anyone ever tell you you look a bit like a young Amy Poehler?
A cross between Amy Poeler and Zooey Deschanel... :O

Sonicron said:
I want to go on record saying I'm damn proud to be able to present myself to my fellow Escapists looking like this - after all, 24 weeks ago I still weighed 49kg more than I do now! :D
Congrats man, that's a hell of an achievement.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Here, have a close-up of my face, right as I spotted my blasted cell phone that I can't find half the time.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/405833_10150604273607495_884076819_n.jpg

I'll find/take a body shot when I get on my other computer/aren't half naked in bed.

McShizzle

Jun 18, 2008
Chemical Alia said:
ruedyn said:
Chemical Alia said:
I went to Seattle with a friend of mine two weeks ago, so this is pretty recent!

And this was from the Gearbox prom last month, I think.

Both shots show a nearly identical need for a haircut.
Anyone ever tell you you look a bit like a young Amy Poehler?
I had to google that, but actually I have a few times. I can't really see too good of a resemblance, though v:
I kind of got a Zoey Deschanel vibe from those pictures myself.

Anyways here's rough ol' unshaven me from a crappy laptop cam.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I_am_a_Spoon said:
Sonicron said:
I want to go on record saying I'm damn proud to be able to present myself to my fellow Escapists looking like this - after all, 24 weeks ago I still weighed 49kg more than I do now! :D
Congrats man, that's a hell of an achievement.
Thanks! Still trying to cut a few more pounds, but it's getting damn hard at this point. I'll stick with my diet for 2 more weeks, at which point it'll have been exactly 6 months, and then I'll call it quits. Looking forward to eating normal-sized portions again. ^^

McShizzle

Jun 18, 2008
Hawkolf said:
That is me ;__;

McShizzle said:
Anyways here's rough ol' unshaven me from a crappy laptop cam.

Cool beard, dude!
It gets worse around St. Patricks's day. XD

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I would put a picture of me, but I once swore there was never going to be a picture of me on the Internet, and since so far there isn't, in fact not even googling name will yield any results besides the fact that I participated in 4 video game related petitions, so I don't see why I should let all that hard work go like that, sure I have no idea why I have decided to keep my personal information out of the Internet anymore, but it's been really hard, since I have to avoid any sort of picture as any picture is likely to end up on facebook, besides the best picture I have of me is on my citizen card thing and that's too small, granted that's the only picture I have of me, and my camera is broken, so yeah no pictures of me, hopefully there never will be.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
A selection of pictures that were already uploaded on my PhotoBucket;
Some are quite old, some are quite new.

algalon

Dec 6, 2010
Beneath this avatar, there is a face. I am no more my face than I am the flesh beneath it, or the bones beneath that.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
I'll play along with your games

Taken during No Shave November a couple years back, which led to my funky multicolored beard/mustache which is long gone now. It's my most recent photo, so whatever

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Eh, what's the worst that could happen... Let me go find a photo.

30 minutes later...

Well, I searched through the pictures on three different computers and two cameras, and I found only four pictures of myself. Here's the best one.

I'm the guy, by the way. This is a picture of myself and my girlfriend about a year ago at the Renaissance Festival. She didn't have a costume. D= But yeah, that's my terrifying half-smile and hair that is constantly in need of cutting.