What Do You Look Like?

noobium

Apr 26, 2010
People tell me I look like an ex convict sometimes.

Here's one when I was 18.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Helmholtz Watson said:
Arg! Damn, I didn't think that people on the escapist knew what Kpop was!!! D:
You also spend a fair amount of time in R&P talking about your ethnicity, so that's a bit of a giveaway.
ratzofftoya said:
Here is one from the past week. I am the dude one.
That's, um, quite the shirt there.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Okay, here we go.

Many apologies for the abysmal quality, but no one ever takes pictures of me and my webcam sucks.
Could be worse, could be a lot better.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Hopefully Ive done this right...
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2010-12-21 Dec 2010\Dec 2010 002.JPG
If so Im the one in the middle the other two are my bro's(biological)

Viirin

Jul 30, 2011
Trying to upload mine, but I forgot my photobucket info and apparently the facebook login for it doesn't work.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
SEXTON HALE said:
Hopefully Ive done this right...
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2010-12-21 Dec 2010\Dec 2010 002.JPG
If so Im the one in the middle the other two are my bro's(biological)
You have to upload them to an external site like tinypic [http://tinypic.com/].

Also, the / goes in front of spoiler in the end part.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
So many of the guys here have super thick and established beards. It's emasculating as hell, I can only grow a shitty moustache and a few odd beard hairs every here and there.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
Please contain the swooning....

Okay you can swoon a little bit...

Somebody?

Fine ¬____¬

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/389692_3463234454345_878591209_n.jpg

this is me. i do not fear my face being shown

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Blunderboy said:
I think he'd win that one, if only just! XD

Caramel Frappe said:
.. And I am still not really okay with pictures but oh well.
Nah, like the pensive look you got goin' on there.

ReadyAmyFire said:
This is just a bigger version of my avatar picture. It was taken in Florida a few years ago in case anyone is wondering why Ireland looks so tropical.
Why is it I think you resemble Natalie Portman and Katherine Jenkins...?! -_-

OT: Ehm... to answer the topic title literally, from a cartoon perspective, I look like a cross between of Jin from Samurai Champloo and Kimihiro Watanuki from xxxHolic... though if I was a cartoon character, I'd've definitely have been designed by Clamp.

Still, here's my mug:

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Okay, I'm game.
<spoiler=here is me with a kitten on my head, it was taken this morning>
[http://imgur.com/aNCwF]
[http://imgur.com/vj5rC]

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Yes, this is me. Bow before me! The Master of Time and Insanity!

Man... I suck.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Fappy said:
Not enough redheads around here imo.
I wouldn't count myself as a redhead since it's just a horrendous amount of dye rather than natural, so we'll need even more to compensate

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
SpectacularWebHead said:
Oh, here's me being Spectacular and a Web head:

AND NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN THAT DAY.
OH LORD THIS IS GLORIOUS!

Were you perhaps at the London MCM area for that picture?

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
What do I look like? Hm. Well...
I'm roughly 5'11. I have an unusually arched back and a high instep, although this is not generally visible under the Converses which are my foot attire of choice. I wear a long-sleeved shirt over a T-shirt; I don't like short-sleeved shirts (that is, proper shirts) but I always roll the sleeves up anyway. My head sits roughly in the centre of my shoulders, which are slightly broader than average but not much. My hips are quite wide for a guy, and my rear looks pretty big although that might be because of the arched back... I usually stand slightly slumped over, so my knees are generally a little bent. My arms are rather pale, more so above the elbow. My stomach is held flat by a conscious effort, although were I to release it you'd have a fairly defined arc coming out of my front.
My face is not an unusual shape; I don't have an overly defined jawline, although my chin is slightly square. My hair is light brown but goes blonder in summer, in places to the point that it looks as if I've got highlights, especially at the front. It's currently reasonably short, my fringe coming down to just above my eyes and always swept to one side. My eyes are in the middle of my face, lined up with my average-sized ears quite well. They're (my eyes, not my ears) quite large and usually covered by square half-frame glasses, a strange shade of blue-green with hazel waves and a dark blue line surrounding the sclera; there's almost always a distinct purplish tint beneath them. My nose is straight but curves outwards slightly at the tip, underneath which is a faint trace of stubble. My mouth, under that, is a little large for my face; my chin is more heavily stubbled than my upper lip or cheeks - the latter of which are not overly well-defined. I've not got amazing cheekbones, but my face is somewhere between thin and average regardless.

Hope that helps.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I'm extremely camera shy the only way people are taking pictures of me is if I'm unaware. My friends always take pictures while I'm laughing and it looks weird. I don't have any pictures to hand if I can find one I'll post it.

I look exactly how you think I look. Features carved by the gods themselves, a chin that Zeus could only dream of, blue eyes like sapphires, chestnut brown hair there that dances in the summer breeze.