What do YOU taste like?

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Ok so if some beastly thing or someone was to take a generous bite out of one part of you or another before savouring it a good few seconds. What would you like to think it tasted of?
For those who dont enjoy the thought of being bitten.. What would a lick say about your taste?

Personally if somebody was chewing on me in some ferocious manner, I would like to think I tasted of Taurine.. that little ingredient that gives energy drinks their peculiar taste. Maybe blended in with a hint of watermelon because it's the only fruit I enjoy eating copious ammounts of..

So..?

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Bacon. I have had the bad luck to be able to smell myself while I burn. I smell of bacon ergo, I must taste of bacon. Stands to reason. Also, as bacon is the god of foods.... what does that make me?

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Y'know I was tempted to ask THAT OTHER kind of taste but worried it might offend somebody.
Feel free to share anyway. I might expand the question a little anyway.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
I would taste like warm corn.
I have this exact answer because I tasted my own blood plenty of times and it tastes like warm corn.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
The most delicious strawberries with some whipped cream. I taste THAT good.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Magic!And shooting stars. Or maybe like a salted piece of iron, wich's actually what a fresh piece of human does taste like.

Kiba The Wolf

Aug 7, 2009
I would most likely taste like salt, blood, chicken, and piss ( becasue if something bit me then I would most likely piss my self).

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Pork.
So would everyone. Human beings taste like pork.

Arthur Shawcross said so and that guy seems legit.