what do you think about Minecraft icoming to xbox

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
well there was already a news post so i should change the subject what do you think about it do you hate the idea or love the idea I personally like the idea even though I don't have an xbox

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
Apparently it's going to be Kinect based, but as long as I can play it with a controller I'll buy it.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Nice to have but I really think they should focus on more frequent updates for the version they already have.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
It's cool other people can play it, but I'm sticking to the PC version. I like the texture packs, mods, adventure maps and so on. I doubt the Xbox will get that.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Indifferent. Originally I was concerned since I believe it would impede development, however Notch shockingly broke his taboo against hiring people and got an entire new team to make the Xbox version. It's not really a surprising development. Whatever creative spark originally driving the production of Minecraft is long gone, now it's all about the money. The console market was an untapped market for Mojang and it looks like they wanted to get into it before imitators could take root and snatch it away from them.