What do you think games should have more of?

Mrhenners12

May 1, 2010
I think games should have more exploration without making them a sandbox, more stealth, more climbing or acrobatics and more splitscreen and focus less on making boring linear FPSs. What do you think?

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
How about frickin' sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their frickin' heads, that'd be pretty sweet.

Oh, my serious answer. Screw "moral" choices, I liked inFamous's karma system, let's improve that and put it in more games.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
More breakable windows. I want to spell my name with the shattered glass too. And Doves - John Woo style!

Yeah, that's it!

Mrhenners12

May 1, 2010
S.R.S. said:
More breakable windows. I want to spell my name with the shattered glass too. And Doves - John Woo style!

Yeah, that's it!
That doesn't really answer my question. What do you like? stealth? splitscreen? wastelands?

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
S.R.S. said:
Yeah, that's it!
I actually hunt breakable windows in every game I play, stalking them... sniffing out my prey and them BAM! Melee attack!.

No game is perfect because it doesn't have a "break a bazillion windows trophy", its a trophy that a perfect game would need.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Crazy-ass hack and slash demise combat like Kingdom Hearts II did. While it was simply mashing X, it was hilariously fun to kick the crap out of your enemies for over 2 minutes in mid-air.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Mrhenners12 said:
S.R.S. said:

Yeah, that's it!
That doesn't really answer my question. What do you like? stealth? splitscreen? wastelands?
The question was;
What do you think?
So I closed my eyes and the first thing that popped onto my head was the action movie cliche

"If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it."

But what I would really want right now is a little restraint from the gaming industry, maybe a hiatus for a while. I've already played "the greatest game of all time evar and for infinity" What's the point of playing lessar attempts of brilliance?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I think games should have more original ideas and focus on fun and variety. Also double-barreled shotguns...and walruses...and jokes about pickles. Better yet a combination of all three, like...

And you cannot question my logic, I made a picture of a gunslinging walrus telling a joke about pickles. Boy I need to get more sleep.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
A good plot/story

Uncliche dialogue, more real characters and the funny one-liners here and there.
New guns! I see games set in the future but technology hasn't improved at all.
Enemies that actually pose a challenge
Boss fights some games have absolutely none of them

googleit6

May 12, 2010
InnerRebellion said:
How about frickin' sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their frickin' heads, that'd be pretty sweet.
-insert laughter here-
Good one.

OT: Split screen is lots of fun if you have a friend to play it with.

Also, lots of character development. I love to see that.

Joe Adragna

May 3, 2010
story

people say they want more original ideas but when one comes out no one buys it, but people keep spending money on shooters. why dose the lest original game idea makes the most money.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Steam-punk Wizards.

Failing that a decent airship section; games have been lacking them for too long.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Dragonforce525 said:
More enemies, it's the reason I'm so addicted to games like Dynasty Warriors.
This.

I can't believe someone would complain about there being "too many enemies". More enemies = more fun (99N not considered).

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Wii games need more controller options (like Gamecube controller), I dislike the Wii-mote.

Something special that seperates it from all other games. OK, maybe I'm asking a bit too much here. At least something interesting that works though.

More in the single player mode, a lot of games lately are a bit short for full price.