What do you think when the words "New York City" come to mind.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
High taxes, withering economy, ineffective and corrupt government, harsh winter and crime to name a few. I'm moving south first chance I get.

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
Scolar Visari said:
High taxes, withering economy, ineffective and corrupt government, harsh winter and crime to name a few. I'm moving south first chance I get.
If you live in New York your a trader.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
Connor Lonske said:
Scolar Visari said:
Born an' raised bud. It's taken me all this time to realise just how much I hate this state. Also, I'm not a merchant of any kind.

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
Note to everyone complaining about taxes, I can't agree more, but taxes are need. Its just that Bloomburg is republican.

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
Scolar Visari said:
Connor Lonske said:
Scolar Visari said:
Born an' raised bud. It's taken me all this time to realise just how much I hate this state.
At least you act seam like a New Yorker. Douse not make you any less of an ass.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
Connor Lonske said:
Scolar Visari said:
Connor Lonske said:
Scolar Visari said:
Born an' raised bud. It's taken me all this time to realise just how much I hate this state.
At least you act seam like a New Yorker. Douse not make you any less of an ass.
Yeah, cool story. Doesn't change the fact our state was voted one of the 10 worst states. Bloomburg being GOP doesn't change the fact that our government has been and will continue to be ineffective and corrupt.

matnatz

Oct 21, 2008
Scolar Visari said:
Meh, I think London has more crime these days. New Yorks crime levels are going down last I heard.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Connor Lonske said:
ae86gamer said:
I'm from Chicago so when I think of New York only negative thoughts come to mind.
Just for the record, our pizza is better.
I've always found New York style pizza to be too thin. It almost feels like a snack rather than food. I vastly prefer Chicago style pizza because I love bread and sauce.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Those Pace Picante commercials.

"This stuff is made in New York City!"
"New York City?"

Haha......lame.

Also the show Rescue Me. Which is fucking awesome.

huntedannoyed

Apr 23, 2008
People from NYC try too hard. I don't know. Everybody always says "I want to visit New York." There are other places that I would rather see in different countries than make NY my primary destination. Maybe if the plane had to stop there first I'd have a look around, but thats about it. By the way, Im watching Seinfeld right now.