What do you want for the Holidays that ISN'T a game?

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Walther PPK BB Gun, and maybe a laptop upgrade, some RAM probably. And a data plan for my new smartphone.

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
My top 5, from least to greatest:
5. This epic analog watch I found that can display two different time zones at once. And it's analog!!
4. A gift card to Barnes & Noble.
3. Any one of three game systems I have yet to get, two of which have yet to be released (notice I said game system, not game, I played by the rules here).
2. Inspiration to continue working on my at least relatively-popular online stories.
And finally...
A girlfriend. Or a rather, a certain girl to become my girlfriend. That'd be nice.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Shoggoth2588 said:
Money. I want money. I would settle for gift cards for Amazon, Target, etc but I really need money. I also need pants.
I'm going to assume you're wearing boxers, or at least a kilt.
I really don't want to think that you're not wearing pants.
I mean, Winter is coming and all...

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Any Daft Punk CDs I don't already own, a DVD of Deadmau5' Earls Court show, oh, and this

Just about the coolest shirt I've ever seen.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
smearyllama said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Money. I want money. I would settle for gift cards for Amazon, Target, etc but I really need money. I also need pants.
I deeply apologize for the mental images (unless you enjoyed them) and you actually reminded me, I do want a kilt...wearing PJ-Pants by the way but what I meant was, it would be great to have a pair of jeans that aren't ripped at the knees. Also, my Tripp pants are aging a bit poorly.

Akaros

Feb 8, 2008
#1: The Eclipse Phase non-corebooks. (Panopticon, Gatecrashing, and Sunward)

After that, a tossup between a new mouse and either Saints Row 3 or Skyrim.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Books and manga. Always books and manga. Specifically I'd Rabbit Man, Tiger Man 2 and City of the Snakes. Otherwise it's mostly just games. Oh! But I do also want Shin Chan season 3 parts 1 and 2. Ass dance!

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Money, so that I can spend it on whatever I please, like books or food (probably games).

Rationalization said:
Those things are awesome.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Shoggoth2588 said:
smearyllama said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
I deeply apologize for the mental images (unless you enjoyed them) and you actually reminded me, I do want a kilt...wearing PJ-Pants by the way but what I meant was, it would be great to have a pair of jeans that aren't ripped at the knees. Also, my Tripp pants are aging a bit poorly.
Okay, then.
I was worried for a minute there. Glad we cleared that up.
I'd wear a kilt, but I lack the courage, and it's too cold. I don't really live in an area where it'd be considered at all normal, anyway.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
UnusualStranger said:
All these new games coming out, and all this awesome stuff, and then.....what else are people looking for? I mean, games are great and all, but there has to be OTHER gifts that people want. So, what are you looking for, my fellow escapists?

I myself am looking for some computer upgrades (RAM specifically) a newer monitor, or a new TV to double as a monitor. As well as a few comic books.
it would be nice if i could get my network card replaced (it can't get a particularly good signal anywhere).

atop that, i want some warhammer 40k minis! my tau army needs some vespid! maybe some broadsides, a hammerhead, or some xv9s

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Hoping for some CD's: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge by Van Halen, Hysteria by Def Leppard, and Back In Black and Ballbreaker by AC/DC. Also some action figures of my favorite characters.

That is all that comes to mind. I have not yet assembled my list, so it is possible other things could make it on there.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
New graphics card. I was gonna buy it but I can't afford it right now so it went onto the list for xmas. My family usually likes big gifts they can all chip whatever money into because it makes things easier.

That_Sneaky_Camper

Aug 19, 2011
A new TV for my room.

[sub]So I can play games on it. :D[/sub]

Also I wouldn't mind a BB Gun which I've wanted since I was a kid (always got that "You'll shoot your eye out." lecture), as while a real gun would be cool they are pretty expensive. Other than that some nice clothes.