What Do You Want For XMas?

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
1. Iron Grip Warlords off Steam
2&3. Armored Core Nine Breaker & Last Raven (then I'll have all the PS2 games bar the Japanese-only Formula Front PS2 version)

Not a lot but hasn't it been said "Wealth is not what you own, it's what you want?"

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
Well, I made a list of really cheap games/movies that I'm asking my parents for (seriously, most of the games are 5-10$). And then I'm getting clothes, gift cards/cash, and possibly a few games from everyone else.

Oh and Turkey with some mashed potatoes. God do I love me some Turkey & Tatoes, maybe some chocolate milk.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
A good game, and maybe a custom avatar pic (since I can't draw/paint for shit).

Otherwise, well, this year has largely sucked ass for me. Less suckage would be just fine.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
What I want are many things. What I will get are probably none of the things that I want. So this year I said "fuck it, they can fuck up my presents this year without my help."
Sure, it might sounds materialistic of me to think that, seeing as how it's the thought that counts. Well I guess, but is it truly that hard to give me at least ONE THING that I ask for?

Zillar

Feb 8, 2009
A desktop (so I can play SW:TOR. I don't think my dinosaur of a laptop is going to cut it)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Those Gears of War COG Tags on Think Geek
A spear.

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
1. Gibson custom Firebird in gunmetal gray with a maple-cap neck, triple mini-humbuckers and a Bigsby. It'd be a-ma-zing.
2. a stripper
3. a pony

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
Top 3?

A good computer, capable of playing games. My current one can barely run Killing Floor on low.
Fallout: New Vegas, on said computer.
A day of complete solitude, to use presents #1, and #2.

Although, I know I'm not getting any of those. I never get any present's that I ask for, even the cheap ones.